Big Adventure is a start up in Wellington, with the mission to develop the most fun Roguelike Deckbuilders for Steam.
• Does your digital art have tons of hidden layers because you tried a lot of ideas before you chose the best one?
• Do you feel the need to explore different styles, tones, and colour palettes to find the right match?
• Do you love it when you stop a conversation with “wait, let me show you”, make a quick sketch only to hear “aha, I get it…”
We need someone who seeks to discover the art style that matches the theme and gameplay of our games. We need someone who transforms visions of fun into real games, every day.
We're going to remain under 5 team members so this is an opportunity to take on a lot of responsibility within the team.
Our ideal candidates can do a bit of everything when it comes to game development. When not drawing or mapping an art style, how else do you see yourself pitching in?
There is room for you to spread your wings and make your mark.
• Contributing to sprint goals
• Developing games
• Helping players discover our games
• Helping team improve how it works together
• Helping company improve how it works together
• Learning everyday
Requirements to apply:
• 2-5 years professional industry experience working as a 2D artist, Concept artist, Graphic Designer or UI artist
• Experience working with Unity, C#, and Photoshop
• Willing to work from home
• Must have right to work in New Zealand