Big Adventure is a start up in Wellington, with the mission to develop the most fun Roguelike Deckbuilders for Steam.
• Do you often wonder, “how does this work?” and then make it to find out?
• Do you enjoy making games as much as you like playing them?
• Do you love it when your imagination and creativity come together as an expression of pure joy on a player’s face?
We need someone who transforms dreams into real games, every day. We need someone infatuated with Roguelike Deckbuilders who wants to learn everything there is to learn about the genre.
We're going to remain under 5 team members so this is an opportunity to take on a lot of responsibility within the team.
Our ideal candidates can do a bit of everything when it comes to game development. When not coding, how else do you see yourself pitching in?
There is room for you to spread your wings and make your mark.
• Contributing to sprint goals
• Developing games
• Helping players discover our games
• Helping team improve how it works together
• Helping company improve how it works together
• Learning everyday
Requirements to apply:
• 2-5 years professional industry experience working as a game programmer
• Experience working with Unity and C#
• Willing to work from home
• Must have right to work in New Zealand