With a little kiwi ingenuity and a lot of passion, ezyVet came into existence. We’re a cloud-based, practice management system disrupting the global veterinary industry. ezyVet, powered by IDEXX, has over 200 employees sitting within the IDEXX family of 9k+. We have offices in London, Dallas, and Auckland servicing customers in over 18 countries.
We’re growing at a rapid pace and we’re looking for driven people to join us on the journey!
A bit about the role
We produce a lot of data galloping at our pace - to help the business make informed decisions we need a thorough (bred – like the horse, we’re going for horse puns here) a Business Analyst to join our Finance Team. Our Business Analyst needs to technologically orientated – you'll be scraping, yanking and pulling data from all areas of the business, whilst having the acumen to qualify, analyse back to the relevant stakeholders. How do we get all the data from different systems and streamline it in an accessible manner?
Whilst you’ll sit within finance, you’ll need to have experience in data pipelines, API integration and be hands on with building integration into BI. You’ll also be across multiple areas of the business, including marketing, implementation, partnerships and sales, with your repertoire growing over time. We’re looking for someone eager for a challenge and ready to take ownership in this space.
Some of the day to day
- Work alongside each department to help them establish what their relevant KPIs are and how the data can be retrieved into Power BI.
- Troubleshoot API integration queries, data pipelines, data transformation
- Challenge the integrity of all data inputs if anomalies are identified. Test your findings and assumptions with the departmental head before reporting your findings upwards.
- Establish the most efficient method of measuring and communicating all business KPIs. If this requires the procurement of a new system, it must be cost efficient, user friendly and be easily integrated into our current suite of products.
- Internally audit various parts of our business on an ad-hoc basis.
- Be the center of excellence for all data hosting systems within our organization.
- Become an ezyVet software data expert. The ability to draw accurate data to analyse outputs and measure the impact of migrating to ezyVet from competitor or legacy systems.
What you will need to succeed
- Experience in API integrations, Data Pipelines, BI Tools, and providing in depth analysis
- Strong Excel, SQL and Data Modelling Skills
- Exposure to Operational Data Stores or Data Warehouses
- Experience in the delivery of accurate, timely and well-presented information
- Proven ability in working proactively and autonomously
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills, both written, verbal and conceptual
- A self-motivated, results orientated problem solver with a strong attention to detail.
- Dedicated to the job with excellent time management
What's on offer:
- Meaningful work with real global purpose. The type of challenge that builds careers
- Structured onboarding, induction, ongoing training and transparent performance driven professional development
- Rewarding salary packages including lucrative retention and incentive schemes for all
- Continuous L&D (both internal and externally)
- Great tech kit for both work and personal use
- Sweet office space to collaborate - including a gym and roof top bar!
- Coffee + snacks + catered lunches at least three days a week
- Awesome colleagues who will quickly become your second family
If you are up for the challenge, you will join an amazing kiwi success story, help build a culture that is the envy of the industry and revel in the delight of knowing you are a key part of something great!