Onside is a dynamic and fast growing Agri-tech business. Currently in the scale up phase, expanding rapidly and thinking global, our team and culture reflect the business. Offering an innovative workplace where everyone lives and breathes the Onside values of innovation, simplicity, teamwork, leadership and speed to market.
Onside is a digital toolkit built specifically for Agribusiness. Onside’s check-in software connects rural businesses and people and helps to deliver operational efficiency, enables worker safety and provides valuable data to revolutionise biosecurity. Backed by both private and public investors, the business is scaling rapidly and seeking high performing individuals to help power its ANZ and global expansion.
Our marketing department is central to the ongoing success of Onside and continues to play a critical role in enabling us to reach our ambition to power the world’s biosecurity. We are looking for a creative Content Marketing Manager to join a great team, a great company, with an awesome culture.
You’ll lead our content marketing activity and deliver innovative and engaging content that generates brand awareness and equity. You’ll have a successful background in building, executing and optimising content strategies in a fast-paced B2B SaaS environment. You’re a natural storyteller with the ability to grasp concepts easily and turn them into engaging content assets that deliver value for a variety of audiences.
What you will do:
- Define the global content marketing strategy in collaboration with the Head of Marketing that drives engagement with key audiences
- Regularly report on content performance and create plans to optimise the strategy by analysing engagement, traffic and other metrics
- Lead the execution of the content marketing strategy across all owned channels including blog, website, social, email and product throughout the customer journey
- Develop and deliver a detailed content calendar across different types of content including blogs, social, guides, events, reports, videos, digital/print advertising, sales collateral, product comms and more, focused on generating demand and driving traffic
- Increase lead conversion rates by creating personalised and conversion-focused copy across customer touchpoints including ad copy and creative, landing pages and calls-to-action
- Partner with key SMEs in the business and develop a strategic thought leadership plan to build awareness and brand authority
- Partner with our SEO agency to execute the strategy, including keyword research, competitor research, best practice content creation and performance analysis
- Champion the creation and dissemination of high performing, search engine friendly content across owned media as our resident SEO expert
- Craft and evolve differentiated messaging for the brand and product and ensure our TOV is consistent throughout the customer journey
- Collaborate with sales, product and senior leaders across the business to identify content opportunities
- Own the end-to-end content briefing and development process and implement new processes to streamline collaboration and workflows
- Stay up to date with content marketing best practices and industry trends
- Develop a deep understanding of the agriculture sector, competitive positioning, brand messaging and customer pain points and behaviours
The skills and experience you will bring:
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in marketing, communications or journalism
- 5+ years content marketing experience across multiple geographic markets, audiences and product types
- Proven track record of using content to build demand and deliver growth in a fast growing SaaS company
- Deep knowledge of content marketing best practices, including SEO
- Extensive experience briefing, copywriting and editing
- A messaging, tone and grammar expert with a strong dislike for typpos
- Solid understanding of digital marketing strategy and tactics
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills and ability to work with a dispersed team
- High degree of creativity, initiative and resourcefulness
What’s in it for you
You will be joining a well-backed business that has moved from start up to a scaling business ready to leap to the next level. And go global. It's an experience most of us dream of!
There is no red tape, everybody has a voice, and every voice counts. You have a seat at the table.
Our success comes from a hybrid working model, vibrant office space in the heart of Richmond, great coffee and the flexibility to work from home at times to suit your schedule.
Oh and there are heaps of Learning & Development opportunities, just tell us what you need to grow!
Please note, you must already have obtained the legal right to live and work in Australia to be considered for this role.