Work for a Culture that values its Employees. We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our Product Team as Forms Editor. Reporting to the Content Manager, this role will be responsible for managing a portfolio of legal forms ensuring they are accurate and up to date with legislation.
This role will include content for both the Infinitylaw and LEAP products in NZ. Our Product team creates and maintains the comprehensive library of content, including an extensive range of up-to-date, automated forms and precedents, enabling law firms to produce legal documentation quickly and consistently. Our product team also work closely with clients to ensure they’re maximizing the use of their content.
Who are we?
LEAP is the global leader in the development of integrated productivity solutions for law firms with offices in Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and the Republic of Ireland. We employ more than 400 people globally with more than 61,000 practitioners using our solution globally, enjoy all the benefits of a state-of-the-art legal practice management. As the world continues to adapt and grow, our cloud based legal solution is proving its value by helping law firms to work remotely anywhere to ensure their business continuity and efficiency.
LEAP owns Infinitylaw New Zealand Limited, which is a new entity that has been formed and owns assets of Softdocs and Infinitylaw Legal practice management software. Our Team pride in our company culture and shares a genuine interest in how our solutions can positively impact our clients, and we acknowledge their efforts with professional development, rewards and recognition whilst enjoying excellent employee benefits! (Check out our perks & benefits below)
What you'll do
• Research forms, legislation and legal processes relevant to your portfolio to ensure LEAP forms are compliant with legislation and up to date
• Create and deliver high quality automated legal forms for use by law firms • Review and prioritise feedback from clients and staff on improving the legal forms in your portfolio
• Provide ongoing support and guidance to firms to resolve requests for support
• Research areas of law to develop new LEAP Matter Types and/or improvement to current LEAP Matter Types • Build strong relationships with clients and various internal teams to improve LEAP Matter Types and legal forms
• Provide assistance and support to the Content team
• Communication – clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message
• Innovation – generating innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with work problems and opportunities
• Work standards – setting high standards of performance for self and others; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed
• Initiating action – taking prompt action to accomplish objectives; taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required; being proactive
• Contributing to team success – actively participating as a member of a team to move the team toward the completion of goals
• Minimum 3 years’ experience working with legal and / or conveyancing matters
• A solid understanding of key parties, processes and documents used in legal processes
• Experience using document automation software
• Demonstrated ability to problem solve • Experience using LEAP products, desired but not essential
• Friendly, supportive and driven culture
• Monthly celebrations for birthdays, work anniversaries, new joiners and passing of probation
• One additional paid “Be Me” leave day per year to celebrate being you!