We are a dynamic team based in Auckland and we are looking for the next customer success rockstar to join our team. No experience is needed, we will teach you everything you need to know. Attitude is everything.
We believe in information transparency, there is no closeted C suite & no inner circle: our business is flat by design. We want everyone to act like it's their own business, to think like founders, to act like entrepreneurs. Focusing our attention on problem-solving for our customers, creating the delight of engagement that will drive our company to be one of NZ’s most successful SAAS companies.
We trust our people, we empower our people and we know that amazing people will do amazing work. We celebrate diversity and we embrace work-life balance. Everyone in our company gets five weeks' annual leave for a reason. Our people are actively encouraged to take time off, to develop full and rich lives outside of work. Whether we are working from home, in the office, or on the road, we know to succeed we must use the latest technology. We use the latest tools and encourage the best work practices.
Who Are You:
- Attention to detail
- Problem Solver
- Quick on your feet
- Desire to grow
- Ready to learn
- Positive attitude
- Enjoys being part of a team
- Loves talking to and meeting new people
- Has amazing communication skills both written and verbal
- No experience is needed, attitude is everything!
- Work as an expert in Safe Food Pro in the NZ and AU hospitality industry.
- Knowledge is power. Your product & industry knowledge will be one of the best in the business. The more you know, the more your customers can grow.
- Educate and grow customers through their customer journey to help them make compliance their competitive advantage.
- Build a strong relationship with your book of customers. Be responsible for engaging your customers in our product, adding delight to their experience, and eventually turning them into powerful advocates for our company.
- Be an ally for your book of customers, go above and beyond to find the best solutions that set your customers up for success.
- Identify your customers that are at risk of churn, empathise with the customers and create a plan to re-engage.
- Partner with internal teams, marketing, development, and sales to add value to the business's big picture.
- Bring your awesome ideas to life by thinking about how we can enhance our customers/ lives.
What We Offer:
- Very attractive, competitive salary.
- Five weeks of annual leave.
- Mentoring, training and personal development
- Flexibility with remote work.
- A fantastic opportunity to master your customer success skills in a successful fast-growing SaaS business.
- Professional team with an awesome culture.
- Awesome offices with the best view, coffee, after-work drinks and people.
- Free parking
- High-profile customers in the global markets.
- Access to Comply Pros Employee Share Opportunity Program.