Is quality assurance your passion? Are you motivated to ensure that we have the best product? Then this may be the position for you. We are looking for an experienced QA Engineer to join our QA team.
We are always striving for excellence and are believers in the rapid software testing methodology.
Why RubyPlay Network?
We’re on a mission to take gaming into a new realm and bring more joy into the world, and we need the right people to make it happen. Join us on our journey!
We’re a growing team of incredibly talented and diverse individuals who are always keen to learn and have fun. We offer:
- An innovative, fun culture and growth-focused team
- The flexibility to make a real impact and have work/life balance
- A team of authentic, talented and passionate people who believe deeply in what we are doing and love working together to make magic happen
- We have offices in Wellington, Westport and Christchurch, NZ. We like to be together in the office several days per week to catch up, but we also have great flexibility to work from home.
- Working within a scrum team, to ensure that the product is meeting the customers needs and delivered to the required quality.
- Working within our CI delivery pipeline to release the features. You will be involved with
- Creating and maintaining test plans
- Exploratory, regression and performance tests
- From test environment to smoke testing on live
- Defining the testing context
- Ensuring the continual improvement of the testing team capability; methodologies, tools & processes
- Maintain knowledge of current trends and latest advancements in software QA
- Working with developers to build out our automated testing capabilities and put in place best practices
Preferred Skills and Qualities:
- Have a strong background in testing life cycles, good QA practices, test/defect management tool usage, reporting and presenting
- Experience of testing within an agile continuous delivery framework.
- Experience of automated testing tools and frameworks.
- Knowledge of Context driven testing
- Excellent communication
- Passionate to help define what quality is at the team and organisation level
- Demonstrate critical thinking and attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes and work with deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and in a close team environment
- Proactive and organised.
WHAT IT’S LIKE TO WORK AT RubyPlay Network
- We have a high performance culture with oodles of energy, ambition, and belief
- We have modern systems and ways of working and we prioritise being efficient and effective in all that we do
- We're thoughtful about lifestyle balance
- As a team and business we are constantly looking for ways to grow, to be inspired, and to learn from each other and from our community
- We are empathetic, open, and honest with each other at all times.
*Don’t tick all the boxes? We still encourage you to apply as we are looking for individuals to grow with the team, and promote a diverse, inclusive and empowering culture at Ruby Play Network.