An exciting opportunity to join our team has become available! We are looking for a proactive and passionate customer service star, with a technology background or aptitude.
In this role you will join our solutions-focused Support Team who provide support for our suite of products and manage client issues through to resolution. A positive disposition and demonstrated resilience are a must as we work in an ever changing, fast-paced environment.
This is an Auckland-based role. To be considered, you must be eligible to work legally in New Zealand on a full-time basis.
What You’ll Do
- Provide excellent phone, email, chat and ticket orientated support to our diverse range of clients, to reassure, gather information, set expectations and provide the appropriate resolutions or responses
- Take ownership of problems and be dedicated to providing solutions for our clients
- Provide input into the ongoing maintenance of our on-line support system and into the enhancement of our client support procedures
- Use our Salesforce systems for logging calls, tickets, chats and to manage escalations
- Report on client support issues and opportunities and assist in enhancing our training programs
- Contribute, question and share knowledge with internal teams for product improvement.
What You’ll Bring
- Demonstrated problem solving skills with high level interpersonal abilities
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to get in and get the job done
- Positive attitude and resilient
- Prior experience with the suite of simPRO products would be beneficial but not essential
- 100% commitment to the success of our customers
- Recent university graduates are also encouraged to apply.
Core values required of all simPRO employees:
While experience in the above areas will be highly considered, it’s important to note they will be secondary to the person with the right determination, attitude and simPRO compatibility. Our culture and core values are very important to us:
We Are One Team
We Own It
We Have Fun