The purpose of this role is to explore and develop bold brand experiences that spark creativity, delight our users, hit our business goals, and engage our creative community. The key focus is on creating and developing brand assets for our core products and platforms, primarily Envato, Envato Elements and Envato Tuts.
So if you LOVE creating brands and brand material from concept to execution, this could be the role for you!
What you'll be doing
- Explore and develop digital brand and marketing assets for our core products and platforms, with a particular focus on Envato, Envato Elements and Envato Tuts.
- Produce high quality artwork for use onsite, and work closely with your digital design team to adapt and apply your work across marketing touch points including email, social, landing pages, paid marketing.
- Work with behavioural data, customer insights, and performance metrics to inform and influence your creative rationale.
- Collaborate closely with senior leaders, product designers, engineers, and marketers to evolve our current state and deliver unique brand assets and experiences.
- Be the champion for our brand; create thoughtful design for our users and help nurture brand adoption internally.
- Drive brand initiatives across the business and be an active contributor in the Design System Team.
- Scope and manage brand projects and deliverables across multiple teams and functions.
- Proven experience in a brand focused role, able to create brands and brand material from concept to execution.
- An in depth understanding of design principles, usability and accessibility.
- You thrive at both big picture thinking and the finer design details.
- Confident presenting and pitching concepts and work to decision-makers and peers, and communicating and rationalising design decisions.
- Enjoys workshopping and collaborating with stakeholders.
- An interest in motion design or animation.
We would love to get a sense of you as a designer & creative, and would greatly appreciate it if you could provide us with your portfolio or some examples of your work. Ideally, this demonstrates your experience creating brands and brand material from concept to execution (including exploration from low to high fidelity design), translating business and customer needs into creative solutions, an explanation of design rationale, and the ability to build upon your own design foundations.
Some of the great things we offer
• We provide Macs or HP’s for you to do your best work, as well as a generous tech spend allowance of $1800 (AU) / $2000 (NZ) for an initial tech set-up to suit your needs, and an ongoing allowance
• Home office setup contribution - all employees receive a one off payment of $1000 (AU) / $1200 (NZ) to create or uplift your home office working space
• Monthly contribution to support work from home costs $50 (AU) / $60 (NZ)
• Paid Parental Leave - Envato offers the Primary Carer 20 weeks leave at full pay (with the option to take it as 40 weeks at half pay), and for partner parental leave we offer 3 weeks full pay for eligible team members
• In addition to paid parental leave, we also pay superannuation on the paid and unpaid portion of the Primary Carer period for up to 12 months
• Employees receive an annual individual allowance to connect with colleagues as you choose $150 (AU) / $160 (NZ)
• Profit share - when Envato generates a profit in a given financial year, we share a portion of that profit with staff
• An annual individual Learning & Development budget for each employee
• Free Envato Elements subscription for side gigs/personal use
• Access to our Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• We’re B Corp certified & believe in succeeding sustainably as one global team
• We support the flexibility to work from anywhere (and the opportunity to combine work & travel) by supporting our people to work from almost any location in the world for up to 3 months every year, and offering up to 20 days of additional purchased leave
• We removed standard hours from our employment contracts to empower our people to work in a way that makes sense to them
• We are committed to supporting the physical and mental health and wellbeing of our people. Through our Health & Wellbeing program, Thrive, we offer a range of options and benefits throughout the year
• We support working parents through a range of initiatives, including being a proud partner with Grace Papers
• As part of our values and vision, Envato contributes 2% of profits to charities in each of the three main countries we operate in (Australia, Mexico, and the US)