We’re looking for a Technical Partner Manager to join our team in Auckland. You will be responsible for the technical engineering of new partner integrations for our Retail, Restaurant, Golf and eCommerce products. Each partner has an individual Go-To-Market program that aligns with the prospects’ goals and incentivises them to bring retailers, eCommerce owners, and restaurateurs to the Lightspeed platform.
Your work will have a direct impact on our growth and contribute to our largest strategic partnerships.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead in depth technical calls about integrations to help close new enterprise, strategic partnerships
- Act as a product and integrations expert to guide partners in building the most efficient integrations to Lightspeed products
- Define and maintain UX standards and validate partner integrations before deployment
- Create and maintain guides and best practices for each integration type, to provide partners the necessary tools and autonomy to build integrations and address customers needs
- Act as an escalation point for partner technical issues and support the Partner Managers with any product or technical questions relating to integrations
- Manage the workflow and partner pipeline to deliver the assigned territories integrations
What you need to bring:
We're looking for a candidate who has experience with the following:
- Proven experience in Technical / Partnerships / Sales Engineering
- Experience in stakeholder management with different levels
- Proven track record in software experience - related to hospitality/retail or e-com services
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role... hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Lightspeed share scheme (we are all owners)
- Unlimited paid time off policy
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world for up to 60 days per year
- Flexible working policy
- Health and wellness benefit of $500 per year
- Mental health online platform and counselling & coaching services
- Paid leave and assistance for new parents
- LinkedIn Learning license
- Volunteer day
- Secure, full-time carpark
- Dog-friendly environment
- Free fresh fruits, snacks and drinks (and cake for your birthday!)
- Awesome office space located in Newmarket (Auckland)