Our fast-moving cloud business is looking for a senior engineer to contribute to the development of our various SDKs, written for Android, iOS and Web. This is an opportunity to make a big impact at an exciting time for our company as we look to scale our local and international customer base. You’ll be part of a small team of experienced and highly-skilled engineers.
You will work within our SDK Team, producing and improving product features across our various SDKs. We’re looking for self-motivated engineers who have expertise in one or more of our platforms, and are comfortable learning new skills and tools as needed.
- Work on new and existing features for as part of our SDK team
- Contribute to the technical design and architecture of new features
- Fix bugs, write tests, automate pain points, and generally contribute to maintaining the high quality of our software and processes
- Help coordinate the testing and release of new SDK versions
- Work with the rest of the SDK team to coordinate feature development across Atomic’s various SDKs
- Respond to questions from the business, and our customers, relating to SDK functionality
- Strong experience with at least one of Android, iOS or Web
- Prior experience using Web Services and APIs
- Prior experience with automated testing frameworks and strategies
- Prior experience with Git or similar tools
- Familiarity with continuous integration tools
- Excellent communication both within teams and with customers, suitable for a remote role
- A collaborative mindset
- Expertise with React Native, Cordova, Flutter or other cross-platform wrappers
- Prior experience with client-side SDKs, particularly for enterprise customers;
- Prior experience working and communicating in a remote or asynchronous environment.