Our fast-moving cloud business is looking for a Senior Integrations Engineer. This newly created role is central to growing Atomic’s ability to integrate with external cloud and enterprise platforms, and enabling our customers to use Atomic as a seamless component of the cloud ecosystems in which they operate.
You’ll be naturally interested in both the product and technical capabilities of cloud platforms, how they can be wired together, and how they can be integrated with the Atomic platform to rapidly build solutions for our customers. Using your proactive research and analysis skills, you’ll help determine and expand on the ways in which Atomic integrates.
You’ll report directly to the Head of Engineering, and work closely with the CTO, Head of Engineering and platform team to expand Atomic’s suite of integrations.
- Work with the CTO and HoE to explore PoC integrations with other cloud and enterprise platforms.
- Work with the Head of Engineering to produce technical requirements for supporting platform and sdk integrations.
- Work with Engineers to design and implement production integrations.
- Support presales, through working with the sales team and in particular the Presales & Integration Architect.
- Get directly involved in communities around our customers, partners, and their vendors to help round out your knowledge of cloud ecosystems and the opportunities they present.
- Contribute to the technical design and architecture of new integration features
- Fix bugs, write tests, automate pain points, and generally contribute to maintaining the high quality of our software and processes where applicable
- Join the on-call roster alongside the platform team (if required)
- Experience with and enthusiasm for cloud platforms and integrations.
- Strong understanding of APIs and data integration.
- Experience within a fast paced environment in various technologies and platforms.
- Strong communication and collaborative skills.
- Experience with NodeJS and Typescript
- Experience with Postgres, DynamoDB, Redis
- Experience working with core AWS services