We're looking for driven individuals to join our support team as Customer Success Specialists. No two days are the same! We develop and ship new features rapidly which means you will continuously be learning and challenging yourself to be two steps ahead of the game. Though currently in the reactive space, our Customer Success Specialists are looking to really grow into the proactive success space with our customers. You'll support our global users on complex workflow and technical solutions, while diving deep into the way they use our software so they can continually enhance their software usage and optimize their clinics business.
This is a career opportunity. You'll grow both personally and professionally as you learn the business skills and acumen to grow your career.
Your day may involve:
- Supporting veterinary customers all over the globe with high quality email and phone customer service relating to the use of our practice management software
- Efficiently problem solve and manage tickets until resolution
- Deliver training webinars focused on specific features of ezyVet - upskilling yourself and our customers!
- Write customer facing knowledge base articles designed to address common areas for support inquiries to improve the customer self service help
- You'll learn to be a support specialist, trainer extraordinaire and even a technical writing expert.
- Maybe you have experience working with ezyVet in clinic, or just in clinic experience in general!
- Maybe you have experience in customers service and are passionate about developing this skillset
- Epic communication skills. You'll be answering lots of phone calls and supporting people all over the world!
- Passion, empathy and resilience
- Can-do attitude and willingness to be in the driver’s seat of your career
- A passion for the tech or veterinary industry
- Ability to form part of our Support roster that will include one weekend every 6-8 weeks
- Be willing to join a shift pattern that consists of either 6am-3pm or 10am-7pm and are evenly assigned 3 months in advance – Usually rostered based on preference as to whether you are a morning person or not!
- A thirst for helping businesses succeed - commerce, business and economics majors do well here as do vet nurses and animal health related backgrounds with a passion for technology.
What can we offer you?
- Join a team with a diverse range of skills who support each other to achieve outcomes and have fun along the way! (Good banter is a must! As well as a like of dogs, we have a few dogs on our team too)
- The latest technology including a laptop that is yours to use freely
- Brand spanking new office space with plenty of room for you to grow
- Did I mention coffee? It's really good and on tap, well espresso tap anyway
- Catered lunches Mondays, Wednesdays plus food truck Fridays! (so long as we're in level 1)
- Free onsite gym
- Career pathways that will take you places if you are willing and able
With a little kiwi ingenuity and a lot of passion, ezyVet came into existence. A cloud-based, practice management system disrupting the global veterinary industry. ezyVet, powered by IDEXX, has over 200 employees sitting within the IDEXX family of 9k+. We have offices in London, Dallas, and Auckland servicing customers in over 18 countries. There’s no better time than now to join the ezyVet journey! We are growing at a fast pace where no two days are the same. If you’re a self-starter, team player and want to be a part of building something great, then we’d love to hear from you.