Serato is one of the world leaders in audio software for professional DJs, producers and musicians. World renowned artists such as Fatboy Slim, A-Trak, Snoop Dogg, and DJ Snake love our products and use them on a regular basis.
Based in central Auckland, We have opportunities for a Junior or Graduate level software engineer to work on our C++ music production application.
To be successful in this role, you should be able to demonstrate:
- Strong programming knowledge - ideally including C++
- Programming experience ideally in a real environment
- A degree in computer science or a related field
- Availability and right to work in Auckland
Important soft skills:
- A great communicator - oral and written
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships in a team
- Initiative and the ability to work independently while also contributing effectively in a team
It would be great if you also have one or more of these:
- Experience with or knowledge of multi-threaded or high performance programming
- Cross-platform application development with Windows and macOS
- Experience using 3rd party frameworks such as Qt, Boost, Juce
- UI development
- Experience with DSP
- Experience with backend database integration or SQL
- Experience as a musician, producer or DJ
At Serato our culture is highly prized and so finding someone who will integrate well with the team and company, sharing our values of having fun whilst working hard and continually improving, is more important than ticking all the boxes.
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to:
- Work for a homegrown New Zealand company that is successful in the global market and has culture that is passionate about music and creating world class software while also having fun
- Earn a competitive salary while growing your career and skills in the area of C++ application development.