Serko is an NZX50, global business travel and expense company, with our Headquarters based in Parnell, Auckland. As the 2020 HI-Tech Company of the Year, we're a SaaS that is diverse, close-knit group where everyone's opinion matters. We’re already the established leader in Australasia and revolutionizing the way people do business travel in the USA and Europe – and we’re growing!
Our purpose is to "Bring People Together", coupled with a vision to "Create a Connected, Frictionless Travel Experience". While the world of business travel is changing, we’re preparing companies for this with intelligent technology that helps them ensure the continued safety and wellbeing of their travelers.
Our mission is to "Build the World's Leading Business Travel Marketplace"! We’re backed by the likes of Booking.com and there is an exciting road ahead of us at a time where travel needs real, impactful change. We’re hiring people from different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives to help us build a world-class team and product.
To provide specialist support to the Board of Directors, the CFO in respect of Investor Relations activities and the General Counsel in respect of Legal, Risk and Compliance matters.
This role could be full-time or minimum 30 hours per work. We operate in a hybrid/flexible working environment.
What you will be doing
- Provide support on company secretarial matters to ensure the efficient and effective administration of the Board, including coordinating board activities, circulating and tracking action points and uploading Board & Committee paper.
- Provide Investor Relations support to the Chair, CEO, CFO, including arranging meetings with institutional investors.
- Provide specialist support to the Legal team, including contract administration, coordinating internal training activities and internal reporting and communications for Risk and Compliance
What you will bring
- Prioritisation, planning and organisation skills.
- Good attention to detail and high levels of discretion and accuracy.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written).
- Self-motivated, with collaborative, flexible and "can do" attitude.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- Flexibility and adaptability, with a strong customer focus and growth mindset.
- Prior experience providing admin support for a Board, CFO & Investor Relations and Legal Function at a Listed Company is desired to have.
It's important to us that our people can bring their whole selves to work. Join our team and we have the following on offer for you!
- A competitive base salary and opportunity to take part in our employee incentive share scheme, kiwisaver (or global equivalent) and life insurance
- Flexible and hybrid working arrangements, where you get to choose how to best structure your day and week so you can be at your best
- A focus on both wellbeing and doing, including:
- Wellbeing & volunteer days, focused meeting free time
- Discounted Southern Cross health insurance (NZ), free flu shots, and access to a confidential support, guidance and counselling service
- Enhanced parental leave including
- 20 weeks on full pay for the primary caregiver
- Three weeks paid Partner Leave
- Support for the Primary Caregiver transitioning back to work after leave – work 3 days and paid 5 days for the first month back to work
- Access to travel industry discounts