We’re noissue, a global platform that gives brands easy access to sustainable, customisable packaging. We are headquartered in NZ with two key hubs in North America and Asia. We have over 100,000 customers using our platform, primarily based in North America & Australia.
Our team is world class - focused with a clear vision for our customers, we think critically, adapt quickly and are always looking for ways to improve.
Our finance team operates at the core of our business, supporting our global operations, including three subsidiaries in the US, UK and Europe.
We’re looking for an experienced and passionate individual to come onboard to ensure we have sound financial operations in place, including reporting across all entities, and consolidated accounts that the founders and board can make decisions with.
This role is a senior role, leading out our Finance function and working closely with the Management team and reporting to the COO .Your day will be multifaceted, you’ll jump into departmental reporting, tax planning, entity compliance and setup, and take a short and long term view on cash flow, budgeting and forecasting.
- Financial Reporting for each of the entities + consolidated accounts
- Month end reporting / Management Accounts
- Monthly & quarterly board packs
- Budget vs Actuals reporting & analysis
- Quarterly forecasting alongside the management team.
- Departmental reporting & analysis - Monthly & Quarterly
- Cash flow management including long term forecast view
- Oversee and supervise AP, AR and payroll function
- Tax planning and compliance (filing of NZ IRD returns, UK HMRC returns & US IRS returns)
- Manage yearly accounts (internal process + relationships with external accountants)
- Ad hoc reports for bank, NZTE, Callaghan Innovation and investors.
- Support the wider group with improvement processes / opportunities as they arise
- Supervise & mentor accounting team (1 direct report)
- CA Membership of NZ Institute of Chartered Accountants (NZICA) or equivalent
- 2-3 years' experience in a similar role
- A high level of business acumen and interpersonal skills
- Global experience highly regarded
- E-commerce experience + has a good understanding of gross margin and key metrics relating to marketing / customer acquisition
- Works autonomously and thrives in a fast pace environment > desire to deliver to deadlines
- Desire for the continuous development of systems and processes.
- Advanced excel skills
- Xero experience highly desirable
What noissue will provide:
- A culture where creativity, innovation and collaboration are fostered
- A smart, dedicated team where everyone around you wants to achieve and create great work
- Exposure to leading processes, systems and approaches in a global fast paced environment