We’re looking for a Support Specialist to join our team in Auckland. The Support Team is seeking a customer service-oriented individual to provide full-time technical assistance for our flagship X-Series product, which has Retail and Ecom elements to it. This position is for someone who has a passion for customer service and a love of technology. You get excited about helping people with technical queries.
The ideal candidate has exemplary verbal and written communication skills and is proficient in Windows, Mac OS X & iOS, computer hardware, and basic networking. Reporting to the Team Lead, you will be in contact on a daily basis with our customers via phone, email and live-chat.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide excellent technical support and customer service to our customers, via email, Phone and chat
- Use consistent troubleshooting techniques to quickly and efficiently identify the source of customer issues and provide a prompt and appropriate solution
- Properly document and track customer issues and resolutions
- Follow Support processes and procedures as required
- Follow escalation procedures as required
- Liaise with team leaders to best handle day to day situations to better customer experiences
- Communicate with relevant staff members regarding current and ongoing customer and product issues
What you need to bring:
We're looking for a candidate who has experience with the following:
- Previous customer service experience
- Strong computer skills ideally with a working knowledge of Mac OS X
- Experience in a technical support environment is beneficial
- Computer hardware and networking knowledge is a plus
- If successful you must be able to commit to a start date of June 6th
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role... hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Lightspeed share scheme (we are all owners)
- Unlimited paid time off policy
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world for up to 60 days per year
- Flexible working policy
- Health and wellness benefit of $500 per year
- Mental health online platform and counselling & coaching services
- Paid leave and assistance for new parents
- LinkedIn Learning license
- Volunteer day
- Secure, full-time carpark
- Dog-friendly environment
- Free fresh fruits, snacks and drinks (and cake for your birthday!)
- Awesome office space located in Newmarket (Auckland)