Our focus is on helping people to complete their creative projects, with our author community earning every time that happens.
Envato proudly impacts the lives of creatives all over the world, from web developers and graphic designers, to marketers, videographers, photographers and more. We’ve built a community where anyone can get their creative projects done, and where creators bring their ideas to life and in the process, earn a living doing what they love. It doesn’t get much better than that!
We are a global and rapidly scaling business. Blending purpose and profit, we're a passionate B Corp
, committed to making a positive impact on the communities we engage in. You can read more about our purpose, mission and values on our website.
We’ve embraced flexibility for a long time - where we can, let’s make work, work for you! Our roles can be based ANYWHERE in Australia or New Zealand, and while we all mostly work from home we’re proud of how we keep our global team connected.
Role Purpose & Overview
We're looking for a mid or senior level BA to join our team on a 12 month ftc, in either a full or part time capacity.
At Envato, the BA is an “all-rounder”, focused on both business and technical concerns, ensuring we are focused on the right problems, and helping teams realise their goal of designing and bringing solutions to life as they iterate on a problem/opportunity.
You'll be embedded in a cross-functional delivery team and collaborate closely with business stakeholders to deliver solutions involving bespoke software development and third party integrations.
You will be capable of succeeding within spaces of varying complexity (as defined in the Cynefin
framework for making sense of domains), where the problems/opportunities tend to range from complicated to complex, and sometimes chaotic.
Some of the great things we offer
• We provide Macs or HP’s for you to do your best work, as well as a generous tech spend allowance of $1800 (AU) / $2000 (NZ) for an initial tech set-up to suit your needs, and an ongoing allowance
• Home office setup contribution - all employees receive a one off payment of $1000 (AU) / $1200 (NZ) to create or uplift your home office working space
• Monthly contribution to support work from home costs $50 (AU) / $60 (NZ)
• Paid Parental Leave - Envato will top up from the government parental leave scheme so that the Primary Carer receives 20 weeks leave at full pay (with the option to take it as 40 weeks at half pay), and for partner parental leave we offer 3 weeks full pay for eligible team members
• In addition to paid parental leave, we also pay superannuation on the paid and unpaid portion of the Primary Carer period for up to 12 months
• Employees receive an annual individual allowance to connect with colleagues as you choose $150 (AU) / $160 (NZ)
• A performance-based bonus program worth up to 10% annually
• An annual individual Learning & Development budget for each employee
• Free Envato Elements subscription for side gigs/personal use
• Access to our Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• We’re B Corp certified & believe in succeeding sustainably as one global team
• Public Holiday Swap - recognising that employees may have different religious and cultural practices, as well as different political beliefs, Envato's Public Holiday Swap policy allows employees to swap up to 4 public holidays a year for another day of significance
• We support the flexibility to work from anywhere (and the opportunity to combine work & travel) by supporting our people to work from almost any location in the world for up to 3 months every year, and offering up to 20 days of additional purchased leave
• We removed standard hours from our employment contracts to empower our people to work in a way that makes sense to them
• We are committed to supporting the physical and mental health and wellbeing of our people. Through our Health & Wellbeing program, Thrive, we offer a range of options and benefits throughout the year
• We support working parents through a range of initiatives, including being a proud partner with Grace Papers
• As part of our values and vision, Envato contributes 2% of profits to charities in each of the three main countries we operate in (Australia, Mexico, and the US)