Are you a Junior Lawyer, Paralegal or Legal Secretary looking for a change of environment but keep your experience to use? Or are you an Accountant looking for an exciting new challenge and a change of career in the tech industry? This role is for You!
Work for a Culture that values its Employees. We are looking for people that love delivering outstanding customer experiences to join our Helpdesk Team. Reporting to the Helpdesk Support Manager, you will resolve product, software and related environmental issues as reported by our clients in a high-volume, transactional environment.
Our HelpDesk team act as the intermediaries between our clients and internal Infinitylaw teams, responsible for driving new features, bug fixes and feedback from our clients to Infinitylaw developments for implementation to enhance the experience of our clients.
Who are we?
Infinitylaw is a sophisticated, all-in-one practice management system with fully integrated accounting and document management and is used by over 300 law firms across Australia and New Zealand. We provide the best training, equipment, mentoring and support that we are capable of to optimise the chances of our people being successful. We employ people who can get things done and will appreciate being part of an accountable, high-performance culture.
Our Team pride in our Company Culture and shares a genuine interest in how our solutions can positively impact our clients, and we acknowledge their efforts with professional development, rewards and recognition whilst enjoying excellent employee benefits! (Check out our perks & benefits below)
What you'll do:
• Provide excellent customer service whilst resolving Infinitylaw product queries in an accurate and timely manner
• Answer general client software and hardware queries
• Action inbound and outbound calls as assigned to achieve daily KPIs
• Attend to a high volume of transactional calls (40+ per day)
• Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve application issues
• Capture notes using standard notes template in CRM, including recording detailed information for all calls requiring further escalation
• Maintain Infinitylaw software knowledge against the capability matrix
What you need to be really good at:
• Applied learning – assimilating and applying new job-related information in a timely manner
• Communication – clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message
• Managing work (includes time management) – effectively managing one’s time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently
• Building customer loyalty – effectively meeting customer needs; building productive customer relationships; taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty
• Technical / professional knowledge and skills – having achieved a satisfactory level of technical and professional skill or knowledge in position-related areas; keeping up with current developments and trends in areas of expertise
• Critical thinking skills - ability to analyse and deal with complex problems logically, gather all information required and find a solution in consultation with others when necessary
What you know and have done before joining us:
• Qualifications (or progressing towards qualifications) in accounting or law
• A proven record and passion for providing excellent customer service (preferably within a professional services environment)
• Proven ability to manage high-volume, transactional calls
• Competent in MS Office applications and Windows environment
• Proven ability to problem-solve
• Demonstrated ability to learn new skills
• Experience within a help desk or call centre environment (desired, but not essential)
• Competent in MS Office applications and Windows environment Benefits
• Friendly, supportive, and driven culture
• Company updates for birthdays, work anniversaries, new joiners and passing of probation
• Generous Parental Leave benefits
• One additional paid "Be Me" leave day per year to celebrate being you!
At Infinitylaw, we promote equal opportunity. Creating a culture of diversity and inclusion not only promotes innovation but we believe is the right way to do business. Our Infinitylaw people bring different cultures, genders and perspectives to their days and we wouldn't have it any other way.
We welcome and encourage you to apply, no matter who you are or how you identify. In accordance with our COVID safe workplace guidelines, we require our employees to be fully vaccinated.