We are now expanding into New Zealand and have an exciting opportunity for you to join our New Zealand team. Work for a Culture that values its Employees. As part of our growth, we are now seeking extraordinary Legal Practice Advisor to join our Practice Advisory Team! Reporting to the General Manager – Practice Advisory Team, you will be involved in all aspects of support, account management, product and feature demonstration, education of clients and more.
Our Legal Practice Advisor’s ensure long-term retention of our clients, maximising their satisfaction of, and loyalty to, LEAP and minimising client churn. They effectively engage with at-risk clients to win their confidence and to develop successful product adoption and retention strategies.
Who are we?
LEAP is the global leader in the development of integrated productivity solutions for law firms with offices in Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and the Republic of Ireland. We employ more than 400 people globally with more than 61,000 practitioners using our solution globally, enjoy all the benefits of a state-of-the-art legal practice management. As the world continues to adapt and grow, our cloud based legal solution is proving its value by helping law firms to work remotely anywhere to ensure their business continuity and efficiency.
Our Team pride in our Company Culture and shares a genuine interest in how our solutions can positively impact our clients, and we acknowledge their efforts with professional development, rewards and recognition whilst enjoying excellent employee benefits! (Check out our perks & benefits below)
What you'll do:
• Maximise the productivity of clients using LEAP, confidently demonstrating new features, products and add-ons
• Build trusted relationships by understanding the client’s challenges and needs and provide/facilitate effective solutions
• Work with key stakeholders (Principals and Practice Managers) to suggest improvements to productivity and utilisation using LEAP features and products
• Identify at-risk accounts by monitoring and analysing “Client Health” metrics, NPS results and other feedback to identify clients who are not realising the full benefit from their investment in LEAP
• Collate positive client testimonials for use in marketing material
• Represent the voice of the client to provide input into LEAP Dev, Marketing and Sales
• Collaborate closely with Implementations, Renewals and Companion Product teams to address issues and to identify expansion / upsell opportunities
• Ensure all client activity is accurately logged in Salesforce (CRM) in a timely manner
• Attend and present at conferences, roadshows, exhibitions and events, networking with existing clients and prospective clients
• Achieve individual and team targets, including “Top 5” goals aligned with the company’s goals
• Building trusting relationships using appropriate interpersonal styles to establish effective relationships with clients and internal partners; interacting with others in a way that promotes openness and trust and gives them confidence in one’s intentions
• Initiating action – taking prompt action to accomplish objectives; taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required; being proactive.
• Technical/ professional knowledge and skills – having achieved a satisfactory level of technical and professional skill or knowledge in position-related areas; keeping up with current developments and trends in areas of expertise
• Maintaining client satisfaction – supporting clients during the implementation of sales and throughout the relationship; seeking and taking appropriate actions on client feedback; resolving difficult issues in a timely and professional manner; taking responsibility for client satisfaction and loyalty
• High impact communication – clearly and succinctly conveying information and ideas to individuals and groups in a variety of situations; communicating in a focused and compelling way that drives others’ thoughts and actions
• Maintaining work standards – setting high standards of performance for self and others; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed
• Managing work (includes time management) – effectively managing one’s time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently • Presentation skills – effectively present LEAP features to a group of people and ability to read the room
This role will suit peoiple who:
• Relationship building – developing and maintaining ongoing working relationships with others requiring interaction and mutual support
• Influencing others – using appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to inspire and guide individuals; gaining acceptance of ideas or plans
• High responsibility / accountability – receiving primary responsibility/accountability for completing tasks that might place heavy demands on one’s time and involvement
• Practical results – performing work that results in concrete outputs or outcomes
• Continuous Learning – increasing knowledge and skill when circumstances call for additional learning
• Travel – regularly traveling away from the office and throughout the state, depending on territory and priorities
• Proven ability to negotiate and engage in a confidence-winning manner, achieving commercial outcomes and high levels of client satisfaction and loyalty
• Track record of meeting and / or exceeding sales targets and KPIs
• Ability to build strong relationships with both clients and internal stakeholders through confidence and trust
• Effectively deal with difficult clients and situations
• Experience within a similar business development/relationship-building role (desired, but not essential)
• Experience working within the legal industry, preferably in practice management (desired, but not essential)
• Friendly, supportive, and driven culture
• Company updates for birthdays, work anniversaries, new joiners and passing of probation
• Generous Parental Leave benefits
• One additional paid "Be Me" leave day per year to celebrate being you!
At LEAP, we promote equal opportunity. Creating a culture of diversity and inclusion not only promotes innovation but we believe is the right way to do business.
Our LEAP people bring different cultures, genders and perspectives to their days and we wouldn't have it any other way. We welcome and encourage you to apply, no matter who you are or how you identify.