Pushpay is a Kiwi founded SaaS company that provides mobile-first software tools such as a donor management system, a custom community app, church management system and video streaming solutions to the faith sector & non-profit organizations. Since being founded in 2011, we've experienced incredible growth which has allowed to us process over US$15 billion in charitable giving and make two exciting acquisitions. Our engineering and product teams are based across Auckland and the United States.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our team who has a passion for taking customer requests from idea to real working product. Do you have experience in business analysis, product management, and product ownership?
In this role, you will validate ideas with research, map out the problem space, and work across teams to make it a reality. With clear business measures, backed by data, you will get to experience first-hand how your hard work makes a real difference in the everyday lives of people.
In this role you can expect to:
- Develop a deep understanding of our users communities, their challenges, and how our product delivers value and delight
- Be responsible for driving the program of work, making decisions which take advantage of a continuous delivery flow and drive a rapid feedback loop
- Work closely with business stakeholders and subject matter experts to research and map opportunities against the product vision
- Partner with designers and engineers to experiment with options, understand user behavior, and make balanced decisions on design and depth of execution
- Ensure everyone impacted understands what is happening, when, and why as things change
- Work with product marketing in the United States (Seattle and Colorado Springs) on launch plans to ensure a smooth adoption
- Measure and monitor the roll out against feature design assumptions, and incorporate feedback back into the product cycle
- Support the Group Product Managers and Senior Product Managers
You will be:
- Experienced in product management (3+ years)
- An experienced analyst with a record of making positive impacts through technology, specifically in mobile, cloud and/or payment products
- Passionate for shipping experiences which are awesome while minimising learning curves
- A student for life, studying both successful and failed products from around the world
- Comfortable and capable in turning data into insights with a knowledge of analytic and numerical methods
- Able to be productive with modern documentation, prototyping, and data analytics tools
- Capable of working closely with engineering and customer teams as part of a product development process
We are a fast growing, passionate bunch of high-performers who are committed to building modern, world class payments and engagement experiences through web and mobile. We do so with a view towards building teams that have autonomy, mastery, and purpose at their heart.
We also have a passion for making all employees feel supported. In addition to having a genuine interest in helping you do your best work and drive your career, we offer:
- Family Oriented: As our Pushpay family grows, we understand yours may too. Our paid parental leave policy offers primary & secondary caregiver leave, and we also have no leave override for those returning to work after parental leave, meaning you'll be paid at your full rate for annual holidays.
- Flexible Working: We aim to offer a healthy work/life balance with flexible hours and hybrid working options via our Flex Working Program
- Sick Leave: You'll automatically get 10 days sick leave per year upon starting (no six month wait!)
- Advanced gear
- Healthy food & drink options
- Free annual flu shots
- Fun on and offsite social events and Friday in-office happy hour