Flux Federation is an Enterprise technology company, providing next generation billing software to energy businesses.
Our clients are large energy retailers in both C&I and Residential, here in NZ and in Australia including Meridian, Powershop and Shell Energy. We’ve been around for 15 years, but we’ve only just begun on our growth journey to mobilise and support organisations leading the charge towards the future of energy.
We’re headquartered in Aotearoa | New Zealand, consisting of a fully remote, global workforce of 150+ passionate and smart people. We are backed by dual listed (NZX and ASX) Meridian Energy and have very ambitious growth plans.
Who we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a savvy Digital Marketing Manager to help us shape, develop and then implement a world-class digital marketing strategy to increase our visibility within our target market globally.
Whilst we have some of the foundations in place, there’s work to do to optimise our digital channels to achieve our goals over the next few years and this role will be pivotal to the success of our global growth trajectory.
We work in a highly specialised industry, with a small niche audience to connect with and share all the great things we can do alongside them, spray and pray doesn’t work for us!
Your will be responsible for:
- Ownership of refining and formalising Flux’s Digital Strategy then executing the plan across the suite of digital channels:
- Hubspot (website, CRM)
- Social (LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Google Analytics
- Google Ads
- Leading the digital GTM strategy for key acquisition markets globally. Developing an AO approach to brand awareness, nurture and conversion via digital ad campaigns. This includes setting up the campaigns, optimising and monitoring performance and leading the implementation of an overall content planner, in association with the wider marketing team including an in-house designer and copywriter.
- Implementing ABM campaigns to target key prospects in partnership with Sales and developing nurture for engaged prospects.
- Acting as internal champion for our CMS Hubspot to ensure sales and marketing teams are utilising it effectively to track and nurture opportunities.
- Developing a framework for testing new ad platforms, strategies and configurations to ensure continual innovation, staying abreast of trends and new technologies.
- Optimising website UX experience for prospective clients in association with the Lead Designer.
- Managing digital advertising budget, tracking spend to ensure agreed budgets are adhered to.
- Recommending additional tools to assist the sales and marketing team with client acquisition to build the foundations required for growth.
- Managing posts and engagement with existing followers on social media channels (LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Reportinging of metrics, interpreting results for wider business and making recommendations for change based on data.
What you’ll bring:
- Proven experience managing the full suite of digital channels (B2B essential)
- Deep expertise in LinkedIn, Twitter and Google Adwords
- Previous success in targeting a niche audience via digital across the full awareness/consideration journey
- Experience with partnering with sales to develop ABM campaigns
- Hands on experience with a CRM (Hubspot)
- Ability to monitor and optimise campaigns and feedback actionable insights to wider team
- Monthly reporting - ability to produce accurate, insightful reports on digital activity for Exec/Board
- Have a can-do attitude and growth mindset
- Be willing to test, learn, and share your knowledge collaboratively and proactively with the wider team
We are an all remote company, and you can rest assured that Flux will connect you with amazing people from all walks of life, and offer fantastic learning and development opportunities within a flexible and family friendly culture.
Alongside competitive salaries, we also offer:
- Flexibility in how you work - we truly believe in flexible working and are happy to discuss how this role works around your life
- Life insurance, income protection and serious illness cover
- Generous leave provisions including enhanced parental leave benefits, paid leave between Christmas and New Year, and the option to buy additional leave
- Enhanced employer contribution for Kiwisaver (match up to 4%)
- Staff rates for electricity if you are, or become, a Meridian or Powershop customer
- An employee share scheme (permanent employees only)
- A commitment to your wellbeing with access to wellness initiatives including subsidised massages, discounted Southern Cross healthcare and free EAP