Are you looking for your next step in customer success? We have an exciting new opportunity.
But first, who are we? We're ezyVet, powered by IDEXX. We do veterinary practice management software - working with veterinary clinics to make their workflows more efficient through smart and intuitive software. We're making a huge positive impact on the veterinary industry globally - and our Support Team are a big part of our ongoing success.
We're looking for our first Customer Success Team Leader to join our Auckland team! This role will work alongside our Global Head of Support to build out our enterprise and customer success offering within our Support Team. They will also be responsible for leading and empowering a team of Support Specialists. This is a meaty new role with a lot of scope for ownership and leading key projects within the Support team.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Partner with our Global Head of Support to lead the building out of our enterprise customer success team within the support function - this is a big exciting project for us and we can't wait to get started!
- Successful onboarding of new support specialists , building induction plans, creating and keeping learning material up to date for training new team members
- Measuring and improving operational efficiency and success of their team. They will drive the team’s goals in alignment with the departments KPIs.
- Handling all customer escalations resulting from their team members and will invite relevant Support Specialists to the calls to ensure the customer’s problem is understood, and a plan executed to rectify the situation.
- Continuously improve their product knowledge, keep up to date with the processes and tooling and jump into the shift operation to drive toward the daily, weekly, and quarterly goals alongside the team members.
- Capturing information, prioritizing, and executing new feature roll out plans or recovery efforts, or department process improvement plans. They will be responsible for representing the customer and managing product issues that impact customers by engaging directly with the relevant service line.
What we're looking for!
- Highly organized with fast and effective administration skills
- Proven experience leading a team of people with a minimum of 1 year of leadership experience
- Strong customer service experience, strong attention to detail and follow up skills
- Experience managing remote teams a bonus!
- Comfortably deal with difficult customers and high-pressure situations
- Interested by strategic progression but more excited about operational excellence
- High levels of energy, enthusiasm, and solutions orientated
- Understands KPIs and how to break down into achievable team goals
- Performing a range of tasks under competing demands and deadlines
- Have excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Prior experience in SaaS or Veterinary Market software a bonus
Perks of the job:
- Laptop & accessories
- Team & individual bonus incentive schemes
- Domestic & International travel
- Cool, fun, adventurous company culture and much more!