An exciting 6 month contract role for a trusted person in our business to provide accuracy and expertise in financial accounting; specifically on month end close, reporting and reconciliation.
This role also supports the wider team to drive efficiency in accounting workflow, completion of month end exercises and will improve and create processes where necessary. The successful person will be confident to work closely with numerous stakeholders as well as be able to work autonomously.
This role will contribute to our company culture of challenging, rewarding and caring for all employees.
Key Tasks Include;
- Take ownership of balance sheet reconciliation and month end reporting cycle. Ensuring the Finance team meets month end deadlines
- Take ownership with commission calculations and streamline this process
- Produce accurate consolidated financial packs in a timely fashion
- Have oversight of the daily reconciliation process and champion all internal systems that are applicable to the finance department
- Assist with daily transactional tasks where applicable
- Adhere to and enforce internal controls with the core purpose of protecting company assets
- Have general understanding of relevant tax laws and accounting compliance. This will involve partnering with external advisors across different jurisdictions
- Improve and streamline financial processes
Person Specification (Skills and Attributes);
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a finance team performing a variety of duties
- A self-motivated, results orientated problem solver with a strong attention to detail
- Strong relationship building and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Relevant knowledge in Xero and/or SAP
- Intermediate/Advanced with Excel
- ezyVet Head of Finance
- Management Accountant
- Finance Graduate x2
- Business Analyst
- Finance Director