No jobs found.
TelefundrasierAre you passionate about protecting the environment? Are you an inspiring story teller? Can you motivate yourself and others? And do you understand the importance of asking for financial support? THEN JOIN OUR TELEFUNDRAISING TEAM.
WHAT YOU GET:
- $21.15 Per Hour + Bonuses, Incentives
- 37.5 hours per week, Mon- Thurs 12.15pm-8.45pm, Fri 12.15pm-6.15pm.
- Get paid weekly!!
- Full training and ongoing support provided
- Central Auckland location right next to Mt Eden train station
- Warm calling environment!
- Work with an awesome, diverse and passionate fundraising team
- FUN AT WORK WHILE MAKING A DIFFERENCE
WHAT WE WANT:
- For you to engage and inspire potential supporters about protecting our fragile planet over the phone.
- Passion and dedication to working for a global environmental organisation.
- Commitment for working a minimum of 4 months
- Eligibility to work in NZ (Citizen, Working holiday visa, working visa and student visa ALL WELCOME)
- Previous Customer Service or Sales experience is desired but not essential.
We want you to be apart of our telefundraising team and be that change! APPLY NOW.Full-timeAuckland
BaristaWe are Looking for a coffee maker/barista to join our fun team. Monday to Friday only, no weekends!!
7 am-3 pm. Barista experience is preferred.
We are located in Downtown PWC tower.
Looking forward to hearing from you.Full-timeAuckland
Bartender/wait staffLooking for part-time staff to join the team @ Everybody’s!
Experience preferred but not essential.
Look forward to hearing from youPart-timeAuckland
Chefs & Back of house teamIf you have a bubbly personality with a love of serving customers and giving them an awesome experience we would love to hear from you.
We are currently seeking full time CHEFS with relevant experience and Back of House Team Members
If you are;
- extroverted and bubbly
- savvy with food hygiene, health and safety in the kitchen
- passionate about food and self-motivated
- a team player
- an excellent communicator with a strong work ethic and a positive attitude
- able to work full-time flexible hours including weekends
- eligible to work in New Zealand
What's in it for you?
- Great service and excellent coffee training
- Great working environment - nice and friendly team to work with
- Competitive Hourly Rates
- Experience within a major franchise in NZ
- Ongoing Training
We look forward to reading your application.Full-timeAuckland
Front of House/bar staffWe are looking for experienced FOH and Bar Staff to work at our Rooftop Eatery located on Westfield NewmarketFull-timeAuckland
Team MemberThe role will see you serving food and beverages to guests, clearing and set up of tables, using the till. Exceptional presentation, professionalism and communication skills are a must. You must also have a positive and bright attitude.
You will be:
- Excellent with verbal English expression
- Well presented
- Friendly, outgoing and cheerful
- Customer-focused and caring
- Willingness to Know, Learn and Apply
- Hard-working and diligent
For part-time /casual applicants limited experience will be of assistance but not necessary as in-house training will be provided.
- Neatly groomed, aprons are provided and must be worn
- Long hair to be neatly tied back
- A smile on your face
To succeed, you must have good presentation skills, attention to detail and exceptional Restaurant service Skills. You will also have previous experience working in a high-pressure and fast-paced environment. You love working in a team and multi-skilled work environment.Full-timeAuckland
Cleanerskleenrite wellington are looking for Part time cleaners in the following 2 Locations.
Kilbirnie - Starting at 5.30pm - 8.30pm Monday to Friday.
Maybe required to work Sunday afternoon from 4.30pm (you will need to be flexible with times.)
Thorndon - Starting 8am - 10.30am Monday to Wednesday and 8am - 11am Thursday and Friday.
This position will require you to have a clean police record, be honest, reliable and flexible. Experience is not essential as full training will be given to the right applicant.
We offer a good hourly rate, Uniform, full on going training and a NZQA qualification, if you are interested in any of the positions mentioned above then forward your C.V with Covering letter and reference's to the email provided,
Please state which position you are applying for in your message - Kilbirnie or ThorndonPart-timeWellington
Front of HouseWe are looking to build our front of house team who will help with the continued success of our venue.
You will have the natural ability to create lasting and memorable experiences for our guests and the skills to anticipate their needs.
With experience working in high energy, dynamic environments, you’ll understand the importance of delivering intuitive service in a calm and thoughtful manner. With no two days the same, you will be well supported by working owners to deliver in a friendly and fun environment.
1+ years in similar roles, with solid hospitality experience. Competitive remuneration awaits the right individuals. This is a positive, inclusive working environment with numerous opportunities for growth and development.
- Strong food, cocktail, beer and wine knowledge
- Be self-motivated and hungry to succeed with a positive attitude.
- Customer-focused and motivated to deliver exceptional service
- Confident in your approach
- Excellence as a standard
- Some great banter
In return we can offer you an above-average hourly wage, based on your experience, job security, discounted food & beverage and a supportive owner/operator team.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Full-timeAuckland
BartenderThe Residence is on the hunt for a charismatic and fun bartender to join our team.
The ideal candidate will have bartending experience, loads of energy and can work the closing shifts (4am).Part-timeWellington
Front of House1947 Eatery is currently recruiting experienced front of house superstars, passionate floor staff and general all-rounders to join our team!
The ideal candidate will have worked in high volume venues, have strong product knowledge, genuine passion for the industry, be career-driven and have the desire to learn more and contribute to a successful business.
We will offer you a competitive pay package, fantastic work culture with the ability to develop your career. Oh! and a generous discount at both our venues.
One of our restaurants is located in the City Center and the other restaurant is located in Newmarket.
We are entering our busy period so there are plenty of hours for the right person.
Successful candidates will ideally have:
- 2 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Good work ethic and initiative
- A friendly and outgoing personality
- Ability to adapt to the ever-changing trade that is hospitality
Applicants must have the right to work in New Zealand or Citizens and Resident-class visa holders. We are an equal opportunities employer and genuinely value diversity.
If this sounds like you, please apply now.Full-timeAuckland
Wait staff/baristasWe are looking for baristas and waiting staff to join our team. We are proudly serving our locals and now looking to expand.
The positions are both full time and part-time. Experience is preferred.
Looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team.Full-timeAuckland
Wait staffGerome located in Parnell is hiring full time and part-time Waitstaff with an immediate start.
Minimum 1-year experience is a must.Full-timeAuckland
Frontline Sales StaffWe are looking for energetic, enthusiastic, talented Frontline Sales Staff / Entertainers and Referees for our Queenstown venue.
You must love giving excellent customer service, you are hands on and you must have the capability to juggle multiple tasks.
If you have additional experience, in social media, web and marketing this would be a great bonus to us.Full-timeQueenstown
Au PairAlready here in New Zealand and looking for an au pair role to start ASAP? On the Au Pair Go programme we can connect you with a fully screened host family that is looking for an au pair to start immediately after lockdown ends. You’ll have the full support of Au Pair Link, including a free Online Quick Start Orientation, First Aid training, access to events and learning resources and ongoing support.
- Immediate au pair placement once lock down ends (minimum 4 weeks)
- Free room and board with your New Zealand host family
- Work 20-45 hours per week for $200 – $260 NZD
- Completion bonus paid upon successful completion of placement term ($20 net per week) prorated, e.g. $240 net for a 3 month placement term.
Benefits of joining us?
- Receive full support from Au Pair Link
- Join our innovative, world-leading educational programme (if joining a family with at least one child under 5)
- Gain internationally-recognised Child First Aid training
- Exclusive travel discounts throughout New Zealand and the pacific
- Access to a large pool of fully screened host families
You can apply for our Au Pair Go programme if you:
- Are aged between 18-30 years
- Have a valid driver’s licence
- Speak English to a good standard
- Meet New Zealand visa requirements
- Have a clean police record
- Have at least 150 hours previous childcare experience
- Are available to join a family for a minimum 4 weeksPart-timeAuckland
Senior Front of HouseWe require experienced Senior Team members to work FOH, including welcoming guests, waiting and clearing tables and assisting the bar and barista staff when required.
Skills and experience:
We are looking for Senior Front of House people who enjoy working in the hospitality industry and have experience in all FOH areas. We want new team members who are motivated and are hard working, who demonstrate initiative, have great communication skills, knows what great customer service is and enjoys passing these skills on to new, young employees.
While not essential a DM Licence would be an advantage.
Job benefits and perks:
We are offering a mixture of day and evening shifts through both weekday and weekend.Full-timeAuckland
CookWe are looking for a part time cooker.
Could be full time later on. Our tapas bar is located in Ponsonby/Grey Lynn.
If interested apply now.
BaristaWe are looking for a full-time barista to join our team. We are after someone who loves making people exceptional coffee, day in, day out.
Applicants must have at least 2 years experience making high quality coffee.
We use a La Marzocco PB ABR 3 Group, Mythos and EK43 grinders, and a Fetco or Aeropress for filter.Full-timeAuckland
Hotel ReceptionistWe require a head receptionist to take over the team at our boutique hotel. You must have previous experience as a receptionist, preferably in a hotel.
Due to the industry being dealt a huge blow the role is part time until we get back on our feet then it will revert back to full time. The role is Monday to Friday.
Must have a valid work visa with 1 year left to run.Part-timeWellington
Delivery driverA Snap Driver swings past one of our suppliers collecting #thegoods and then drops them off with the customer, delivering a brilliant experience for our suppliers and customers along the way. We pay on an hourly basis and provide a vehicle for you to use.
Snap is seeking experienced drivers who can oversee the successful delivery of goods from our suppliers to the end customer. A great Snap Driver is someone who has a passion for driving, understands the importance of safety on the road, and can deliver a world-class-kiwi customer experience on behalf of Snap Delivery.
Snap Drivers are paid $18.90 - $20.00 per hour and are provided their own Snap vehicle for their shift.
Snap Driver required Soft Skills:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent mapping skills.
- Direction-taking skills.
- Ability to think on your feet.
- Ability to be empathetic towards customers.
Snap Driver Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure the quality of the goods is being maintained during the delivery journey.
- Be hygienic and safety-conscious always.
- Provides excellent customer service to the end customer.
Snap Driver Requirements:
- A valid full New Zealand driver’s license.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test if asked.
- Some college education is preferred.
- Your own Smartphone device.
- Drives safely and complies with all NZ road regulations.
- Ability to take online courses to learn how to become a safe driver and deliver an incredible ride-share experience.
If this sounds like you, please apply now.Part-timeAuckland
Frontline Sales StaffWe are looking for energetic, enthusiastic, talented Frontline Sales Staff / Entertainers and Referees for our locations in Auckland.
You must love giving excellent customer service, you are hands on and you must have the capability to juggle multiple tasks.
If you have additional experience, in social media, web and marketing this would be a great bonus to us.Full-timeAuckland
BaristaLooking for a job working with good people, good coffee, serving great customers?
If you have barista experience in a fast-paced cafe, apply now and join our crew!
4-5 days / week, including BOTH weekend days. You'll need some initial flexibility in hours as we navigate our way through the demands Level 2 and beyond.
We're looking for someone who can hit the ground running, so please only apply if you are confident in a busy hospitality environment and have solid experience in this area.
Please list your work history & why you would like to work with us. Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
We really appreciate the time and effort you put into applying for a job, but please note that only applications shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.Full-timeChristchurch
Babysitters/Nannies/Au pairs - Auckland wideLooking for a fun job that fits around your studies or other commitments? We want people to join our ever-growing team of nannies, au pairs and babysitters across Auckland.
We'll match you with local families that need a hand with childcare, and support you every step of the way!
Rockmybaby is looking for candidates that are/have:
- Over the age of 18 years
- Childcare experience (typically a minimum of one-year)
- Professional approach
- Child-related references (minimum of two, non-family members)
- Child-care qualifications (not necessary, but a bonus)
- No criminal record
- A valid full driver's licence
- First aid certificate (or ability and willingness to obtain one)
Please apply with a completed profile stating your experience.
Cafe All Rounder - No weekends!Welcome Eatery in Grafton is looking for a part-time (around 20-25 hours per week) Café All Rounder to join our team.
The role will include serving customers, delivering food to tables, clearing tables, assisting with dishes and assisting the Chef with simple food preparation amongst all other café foh duties.
Previous experience is required.
You will need to be friendly, adaptable, reliable, a team player and someone who enjoys being part of a small fun team.
We are open Mon-Fri 7.30am-2pm. No weekend work and Free parking!
You must hold a valid NZ work visa.Part-timeAuckland
Barista/Front of HouseWe are currently looking for a full-time, front of house all rounder to join the team! At least 6 months barista experience is essential!
The role will include - serving tables, some bar work, making coffee, maintenance of the coffee machine and till work. We need someone who is fast and thorough, with strong coffee knowledge and experience to keep up with demand and quality.
There is a guaranteed two day weekend each week as we are closed Mondays and Tuesdays!
Good pay to the right applicant.
We aren't centrally located so please check our location to see if you are happy to commute each day.Full-timeWellington
Restaurant ManagerHi everyone!
Tok Tok Kitchen is one of the most popular Asian Fusion Restaurant in Takapuna and hiring a restaurant manager to lead our team!
We make incredibly delicious food & drinks. We create an exciting work atmosphere with a culture focused on family, fun and community.
Tok Tok has a full-time position available. The successful candidate will have a minimum of at least two years experience in a managers role, have a positive attitude, good work ethic and be able to work over the busy weekends and during evenings.
In this role you will be responsible for managing the daily operations of our Restaurant, including the selection, development and performance management of employees. In addition, you will oversee the inventory and ordering of supplies, optimize profits and ensure that guests are satisfied with their dining experience.
Apply now if you are interested. We would love to welcome you to our team.Full-timeAuckland
Front of HouseVivace is looking for a reliable, happy, bubbly person to join the front of house team on Friday and Saturday nights. We need someone with at least a years a la carte experience so they can hit the ground running.
If you can carry three plates, open a bottle of wine the “old fashioned way” & have a bit of wine knowledge we’d love to hear from you.Part-timeAuckland
BaristaWorking hours from 6.30am to 4pm.
4 to 5 days a week.
Need 2 years of experience as a barista and great communication skills. Need to be able to make 200-300 coffees a day.Full-timeAuckland