No jobs found.
Front of HouseLooking for an awesome new job in central Auckland? Hawker & Roll Commercial Bay is looking for fast and fun Front of House to join our fabulous crew!
Who are Hawker & Roll?
With five buzzing sites in New Zealand we are surprised you haven't already heard of us!
Hawker & Roll serves up the best bold flavoured Malaysian Inspired street food in a fun, fast casual setting. We fun and fast; taking fresh ingredients and serving big authentic Malaysian flavours... Think aromatic Laskas, punchy Rendang curries and flaky Rotis, as well as the Hawker Rolls we are famous for!
Who are the Hawker Crew?
Our Hawker Crew are fun, fast and fresh, just like us. The job is to get our customers addicted to their experience, serving food so good that they make us their Go To.
The crew will bring your good energy to every shift, and have fun at work, whilst making sure our customers are getting the best experience!
As part of the front of house crew you bring our restaurant to life, you are the face of our brand- so we’ll teach you how to dazzle guests with your warm personality, and ability to sell our delicious food and drink!
To join the crew you have had experience in a similar role, you are a people person with a great attitude that customers and crew will love, you are hardworking, flexible with shift patterns, you love to keep busy and get stuck in and are eligible to work in New Zealand. We have both Full-Time and Part-Time positions available
In return we offer a competitive hourly rate, a daily meal, plenty of incentive schemes, and genuine progression opportunities as well as a great place to work!
So, if you’re ready to start your next adventure with this awesome crew apply with your CV and cover letter and tell us why you would be the perfect fit for this great new team!
Commis ChefWe are looking for an enthusiastic and upbeat Commis Chef to join our hardworking daytime kitchen !
Our Hawker Kitchen is where the magic happens behind the scenes of Madam Woo & Hawker & Roll; taking fresh ingredients and creating big authentic Malaysian flavours for our customers to enjoy, making food so good that they make us their Go To.
Being a Commis Chef means you are in the thick of it - you get to work in all areas of the kitchen, helping chefs, building your knowledge and helping the kitchen run smoothly!
We are fun, fast and fresh – so you will bring good energy to the kitchen and have enjoy being at work, whilst working with speed and skill to deliver food that is bold in flavour and consistent to go to all our sites.
The Hawker Kitchen is open weekdays - day times only -so that means you get all the fun of a busy kitchen, but with awesome working hours!
To join the crew you will have an absolute LOVE of food, previous experience working in a similar kitchen would be an advantage - but enthusiasm to learn and a great attitude would also be considered, know your stuff when it comes to health & safety, regulations around safe food storage, preparation and handling, you are a proactive team player and be eligible to work in New Zealand.
Known as the go to place for great food experiences, Go To Collection is leading the way in Hospitality in New Zealand. Be it exceptional dining at Rata in Queenstown, a fun, adventurous experience at Madam Woo or an accessible taste of Malaysian street food at Hawker and Roll, our customers always want to come back for more. We’re uncommonly good at Hospitality and we’re growing rapidly, We make it look easy, but the reality is that a huge amount goes on behind the scenes to and that’s where you come in!
So, if you’re ready to start the next step in your career please apply with your CV and cover letter and tell us why you would be the perfect fit for this great team!
Front of HouseMadam Woo is looking for a proactive, sociable and EXPERIENCED Front of House to join our Woo Crew - serving up the best Malaysian inspired street food in Takapuna!
Your job is to get our customers addicted to their experience, giving an experience so memorable that they make us their Go To!
We are fun, fast and fresh – so you will bring your good energy to every shift, and have fun at work, whilst making sure our customers are getting the best experience!
To join the crew you are a people person with previous experience running sections and hosting, you have a great attitude that customers and your fellow crew will love, you are hardworking, flexible with shift patterns, you love to keep busy and get stuck in and are eligible to work in New Zealand. If you have bar experience and a talent for creating cocktails that would be a plus!
So start your adventure with us send your CV through and tell us why you would be perfect for the job!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.Full-timeAuckland
Commis ChefWe are looking for a skilful, enthusiastic and upbeat Commis Chef to join with the Woo Crew!
Madam Woo is an exciting fast & fun eatery that takes fresh ingredients and serves big authentic Malaysian flavours.
Your job is to get our customers addicted to their experience, serving food so good that they make us their Go To.
We are fun, fast and fresh – so you will bring good energy to the kitchen and have fun at work whilst working with speed and skill to deliver food that is bold in flavour, tastefully garnished, perfectly seasoned & Insta-ready!
It's no secret that we are passionate and proud of our fresh, delicious food and we want you to be too!
To join the crew you: will have an absolute LOVE of food, previous experience working in a similar kitchen, you will be flexible with shift patterns, be calm under pressure, know your stuff when it comes to health & safety, regulations around safe food storage, preparation and handling, be an proactive team player and be eligible to work in New Zealand.
In return we offer a competitive hourly rate, a daily meal, plenty of incentive schemes, and genuine progression opportunities!
So, if you’re ready to start your next adventure with this awesome crew apply with your CV and cover letter and tell us why you would be the perfect fit for this great team!
Frontline Sales StaffWe are looking for energetic, enthusiastic, talented Frontline Sales Staff / Entertainers and Referees for our locations in Auckland.
You must love giving excellent customer service, you are hands on and you must have the capability to juggle multiple tasks.
If you have additional experience, in social media, web and marketing this would be a great bonus to us.Full-timeAuckland
Art Tutor - Auckland WideIf your “Dream Job*” is a job that is Fun, that you are passionate about, where your Creative Talents Inspire and Make a positive impact in children's lives, this opportunity is for you!
Realisticus Art Academy is looking for enthusiastic CREATIVE people! This teaching opportunity is for committed individuals who will love helping children learn and who are excited about making a difference in the world. For those of you who have a positive attitude, eagerness to learn and to share your knowledge with others.
You would need to commit to the schedule that we put together with you, currently Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday after-school hours.
As an Art Tutor, you will be required to teach Realisticus Drawing Programme to students (ages 5-13).
Good drawing skills are a must. No teaching qualifications are necessary to apply for this job.
Our new team member will have these attributes:
- Enjoys Drawing
- Ability to work independently
- Highly motivated
- Very Kind and Compassionate
- 200% Committed to the delivery of quality education
- Excellent work ethic with great time management skills
- Fun, Energetic approach to teaching and a sense of humour.
- Ability to build close professional relationships with children and their parents
Selected candidates will receive:
- 100% FULL TRAINING & ongoing support.
- 100% Teaching Materials & stationary provided.
So simply enjoy drawing and teaching and get paid for it!
Realisticus Art Academy Teaching Opportunity is a permanent contract part-time position with BONUSES and Amazing Future Options in the company.
Your commitment will be rewarded. Realisticus Art Academy Tutors can earn from $30 to $40 per teaching hour. Plus bonus earning activities.Full-timeAuckland
Duty ManagerBar Supervisor
Implement and maintain procedures for maximum operating efficiency. Supervise shifts. Manage bar staff.
Ensure that the quality of all beverages presented to customers meets establishment standards. Prepare and serve beverages.
Daily Tasks Involved in the role:
- Oversee and direct all aspects of the bar operation in an establishment.
- Implement and maintain procedures.
- Ensure that the quality of all beverages presented to customers meets establishment standards.
- Supervise and manage bar staff.
- Oversee the bar display to maximize functionality and attractiveness.
- Ensure appropriate stock levels are maintained.
- Prepare beverage lists.
- Order and maintain inventory to ensure efficient operations.
- Oversee stock take
- Maintain standards for health & safety at work in the bar area.
- Ensure all bar equipment and work environments are clean and operational.
- Ensure adherence to cash management procedures by bar staff.
- Any other duties the Bar Manager may reasonably require.
- A minimum of 4 year working in hospitality.
- Knowledge of POS systems
- Hold Licence Controller Qualification Certificate (Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act)
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act 2012 and implications for the operation of licensed premises.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Host Responsibility requirements as a manager of licensed premises
- Management experience and management training required.
- Licence Controller Qualification Certificate (Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act) required
We request that all applicants meet the following requirements:
• Managing Stress
• Problem Solving
• Decision Making
• Public Speaking
• Technology Literacy
• Managing People
• Customer Service
• Operations Management
• Healthy And SafetyFull-timeAuckland
Kitchen handWe are looking for an experienced and energetic kitchen hand to join our growing team in Devonport.
The ideal candidate has a positive attitude, is passionate about the food and beverage industry and enjoys working with people. You’ll have the opportunity to be part of a fun atmosphere where both customers and employees have a great experience that’s welcoming and engaging.
Prior work experience in working as a kitchen hand is preferable.Part-timeAuckland
BaristaAkdeniz in Devonport is looking for an experienced and energetic Barista who knows how to make coffee to join us.
The ideal candidate has a positive attitude, is passionate about the food and beverage industry and enjoys working with people. The Barista plays a key role in our energetic team of food and beverage enthusiasts who are driven to provide excellent customer service.
You’ll have the opportunity to be part of a fun atmosphere where both customers and employees have a great experience that’s welcoming and engaging. Prior work experience in making coffee is essential.
Your role will be mainly making coffee, taking customers order, serving the order and cleaning as needed in different areas.
We would like to hear from you if this sounds like youFull-timeAuckland
Kitchen handSuper easy-small kitchen
Tuesday-Saturdays 5 days a week
Please apply only if those hours work for you!
Au PairAre you currently in New Zealand and looking for a host family to join/a job to start ASAP? We have host families who need au pairs right now!
Make a positive impact and keep living and travelling in Kiwi paradise while working for an amazing host family. Our families love sharing their culture and hope you will bring friendliness, energy and a willingness to be involved with their unique and loving family.
We have host families all over New Zealand who need au pairs to start as soon as possible, and we’re looking for enthusiastic candidates who can join our families for a minimum of four weeks (most placements are three to six months).
Our families all have at least one child and are looking for someone who’s friendly, enthusiastic, outgoing and above all: loves to work with children!
The typical daily duties families would like you to be involved in include contributing to the children’s development and love for life, completing educational activities for them, playing with them and caring for them. You will be occasionally required to help with the families evening meal preparation and do some child-related light housework. To one of these families, you can be an absolute superstar!
- Start ASAP!
- 3 to 12-month contracts available
- 20 to 45 hours per week depending on the host family
- Live in position, not available to couples
- Full drivers license necessary
- Must be IN NEW ZEALAND and hold a working holiday visa or New Zealand residency/citizenship – cannot have a student visa
What You’ll Get:
- Room and board included, so you don’ t have to worry about paying for rent, bills or food!
- A guaranteed weekly wage between $200 and $260 per week
- Access to networking events such as coffee groups, playgroups, group activities
- Two days off per week
- Up to four weeks paid holiday
- A completion bonus paid out at the end of your placement, average bonus is $500!!
Apply now if this sounds like you.Full-timeAuckland
Swimming InstructorWe are looking for people who are committed to developing their skills and are willing to learn swim teaching OR if you already have experience in teaching swimming and are a qualified swim instructor.
You will be teaching groups from 6 months to adults, the basics of water confidence, water safety, and our swimming programme
The hours of work will be Monday to Sunday between 9.00 am-7:00 pm, depending on the scheduled plan.
Training will be provided to all successful applicants.
Casual Sales Assistants - OnehungaYou will be a fashion-conscious retailer who is very customer-focused and enjoys working in a fun, fast-paced environment with a strong focus on Sales, Marketing and Operations.
- Create a fun, energetic environment for our customers
- Knowledge of and contributes to daily sales and KPI targets
- Consistently practices exceptional customer service
- Consistently perform to operational and merchandising standards
- Partner with teammates on tasks processes, merchandising and product flow opportunities
- Ensure product knowledge of footwear, apparel and accessories
- Support superior standards around store cleanliness and store safety
- Acts in accordance with store policies and procedures at all times
- Both weekday and weekend availability is a must!
Essential Skills Attributes:
- 1 + years' retail experience in a busy environment (either retail or hospitality)
- Must be able to perform all retail floor functions including standing for extended periods, climb ladders, stocking and retrieving merchandise, and unloading shipments
- Is strongly customer focussed and delivers outstanding customer service
- Can maintain merchandising standards to maximize sales
- Is a team player and leads by examplePart-timeAuckland
Kitchen staffWe are looking for dedicated personnel to join our team in the kitchen. Experience is essential but training will be provided for the right person.
You will need to display:
- excellent food hygiene knowledge/skills
- passion about food and different cuisines
- good time management and communication
- must be available on the weekend
- and hold a valid working visa (if you’re not NZ/AUS citizens)
This role will involve:
- Prepping of food and cold larder section
- Keeping the kitchen clean and tidy.
- Put a smile on customers face through the food and service
The role is PART TIME up to 30hours/week but there is an opportunity for full-time hours, especially if you're flexible!Part-timeAuckland
BaristaWe are looking for a qualified experienced full time barista to join our wonderful team.
We are a small new cafe looking for someone who can fit well into our team, have a can do attitude and minimum 30 hours a week.
Must be able to work at least 1 weekend.
BabysitterWe are a premium babysitting agency that connects experienced, passionate and trustworthy babysitters with families in the Auckland/Wellington & Christchurch area.? Do you want to find a job where you are in control of your time?
We are looking for Babysitters that wants to work for customers in their local area.
We are a Home Service website that connects thousands of customers to the best Babysitter professionals and we are always growing!
We have over a million customers which you can have access to once you register with us. You can work on Mondays-Sundays, 7 days a week depending whenever you want to work.
We are growing fast in Auckland, Wellington & Christchurch, and the surrounding areas and need some awesome Babysitters to join the platform!
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- Previous childcare experience minimum (1 year NZ experience)
- A genuine passion for working with children.
- Clear, confident and personable communication skills.
- A clean criminal record.
- Daily access to the internet and a mobile phone.
- Minimum 10 hours availability/ week.
- Applicants must be 18+ to be eligible to apply.
WHAT IS IN FOR YOU?
- Get paid 48 hrs after a job (i.e. Pay every Monday, Wednesday and Friday)
- You choose how many hours and where to work (Preferably 10 km from your location)
- Regular customer
- Pay Rate $22
If you want to be a part of an awesome team, please click on the link below now! We are looking for people to start immediately.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.Part-timeAuckland
Sales Merchandiser - On call - CASUALJoin Goodman Fielder with market-leading FMCG brands. We're looking for hard-working, fit, committed and reliable merchandisers!
Sales Merchandisers are the face of our company, making sure our extensive range of products are on the shelf and available for our customers to purchase in-store.
We are currently looking for motivated and hardworking individuals to work for us on a casual basis at stores in our Auckland stores.
- Mileage provided
- Exercise while you work
- Career progression opportunities
Does this sound like you?
- Reliable and Committed
- Enthusiastic about showcasing Goodman Fielder's iconic products
- Flexibility to cover shifts when needed
- Must be available to work early shifts (starting from 6am) with the flexibility to cover weekend shifts
- Must be physically fit and able to lift (25kg)
- Must have a reliable transport with a clean full driver's licence
If so, we would like to hear from you!Part-timeAuckland
Casual front of houseLittleWolf needs professional front of house staff with personality to add to our pool of casuals for the upcoming event and wedding season.
If you work in a restaurant, café, bar, or on events, and would like extra shifts with one of Auckland’s best caterers, get in touch.
Shifts will be at various venues throughout Auckland and can be anytime, including weekends, and range from 4 – 10 hours, from canapé events to all-day weddings.Full-timeAuckland
Customer Experience LeadBe right in the thick of the action and make a real difference as part of a dedicated team of customer experience experts within our NZ JUCY Rentals Branches!
Do you have a real passion and proven customer service experience in the vehicle rentals or tourism industry? Have you got impeccable attention to detail and a natural flair for providing a high level of quality to the customer across a full customer lifecycle?
With multiple roles in each of our Auckland, Christchurch and Queenstown locations and as one of our team of Experience Leads you will be responsible for assisting the Rentals Branch Team Leader in providing a seamless customer experience by delivering best practice service standards for vehicle rentals and providing consistency across Branch operations. Day to day you’ll be responsible for the full vehicle lifecycle management from vehicle cleaning, to ensuring a vehicle is never dispatched in poor mechanical condition, right through to handing the keys over to our customers so they can enjoy a stress-free amazing JUCY experience!
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate a highly developed customer service mindset and conflict resolution skills. Above all, we want someone who is keen to work under a Manager to ensure the Branch is the best it can possibly be!
We are looking for someone who has:
- Experience in customer service delivery
- Vehicle rentals product knowledge
- A desire for a hands-on role in the tourism or rental vehicle industry
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the Tourism industry
- Proven experience with minor domestic car/campervan repairs
- Proven conflict resolution skills and negotiation skills
- Ability to establish and maintain supplier & service centre relationships
- Previous sales experience is desirable
At JUCY we offer:
- Opportunity to take your career further in the Tourism industry
- Amazing company culture, working with people from all over the world
- Great JUCY perks, such as 5 days free campervan hire, free accommodation at our - JUCY Snooze properties, and unlimited cruises on our JUCY Cruise in the Milford Sound.
Our values at JUCY are Fun, Family, Pride and Passion and we live and breathe these values every day. If you think JUCY and this opportunity sounds like you, please hit apply now and tell us more about yourself.Full-timeAuckland
Front of house/barista3Nutmegs Bar and Eatery based in Parnell is currently looking for a passionate and proven FOH Superstar with a happy and bubbly personality to join our team.
Our core values are:
- We listen to our customers and put customers at the heart of everything we do
- We constantly evaluate our coffee, food, services and atmosphere for continuous improvement
- We work as a team and support each other to give our customers a delightful experience
- Our customers have been….are…and will ALWAYS BE our No.1 priority.
- At least 1-2 years proven work experience as FOH Superstar in a restaurant environment
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to work under pressure and ability to multi-task in a busy environment
Sounds like you? Then, we would love to hear from you. Apply now!
Full time and Part time role available
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.Full-timeAuckland
Barista - Week days onlyThis is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic experienced barista who is passionate about serving exceptional coffee.
This is a full-time position working Monday to Friday, days only, in Auckland's CBD.
We are a busy, 5 day, corporate cafe in the heart of Queen Street.
Your duties and responsibilities include:
- Serving perfect coffee dine-in and takeaway
- Prepare real fruit smoothies and iced beverages
- Training and development of new team members
This job has immense opportunity for growth and to develop in your career.
We have the best equipment available to use to ensure the best experience for each of our customers.
At least 2 years of barista experience is required to be successful in this role and a true passion for preparing the best coffee.
A successful candidate will have an excellent grasp of verbal and written English as well as embodying positive energy with great teamwork.
Strong social media skills would be an advantage.Full-timeAuckland
Wait staffWe are looking for passionate and positive personalities to join our busy Bar in Ponsonby, Hoppers Garden Bar!
Looking for wait staff and floor runners.Full-timeAuckland
Senior WaitstaffTok Tok Kitchen in Takapuna is looking for genius, passionate and hard-working senior waitstaff to join our superstar team.
We have full-time and part-time positions available. Evening and weekend-shifts would be expected.
Full-training will be provided. However, a minimum of two years working in a restaurant or cafe is required to be considered for this position.
If you are looking for a fun team to work with and have a passion for delicious food apply now or pop in and see us in person.Full-timeAuckland
Nail TechnicianWe are looking for a dynamic Nail Technician to join our Luscious Living Team in Ponsonby. You would need to be an Acrylic GURU and your sculptures need to be on point.
If this sounds like you please apply now.Full-timeAuckland
Sales Assistant - PonsonbySeed is currently on the lookout for an experienced, fashion-forward and inspirational Part Time Sales Assistant to join the team at our Ponsonby store.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- 50% off new season product!!!
- Supportive team culture and environment
- Opportunity to work for an iconic Australian retailer
- GROW YOUR CAREER - training and development across all areas of retail operation
- Employee Referral Program – be rewarded for referring great new people to our team
- Friends and Family discount offers
- Full-Time position - 40 Hours and Days
ALL ABOUT YOU:
- Retail Fashion Apparel experience is essential
- An eye for styling and detail to uphold our high visual merchandising standards
- High personal standards in providing superior customer service
- The ability to analyse and organise stock
- Necessary skills to balance customer care with administrative duties
- Desire to challenge yourself to achieve company and personal objectives
If you would value working for a highly respected brand, and are passionate about growing your career, then we would love to hear from you. Don't miss your chance to join our success story! APPLY NOW!
Optical Assistant- NewmarketSpecsavers Newmarket is seeking motivated and experienced Optical Assistants to join their team on a permanent full-time basis.
About the role:
You will be involved in all aspects of our customer's optometric journey from using high-tech pre-testing equipment to dispensing and frame styling. You'll work to healthcare guidelines (as well as our own high standards), give good clear advice because of your love for fashion and styling, and provide a great experience at every opportunity which exceeds our customers’ expectations.
To secure this role you will need previous experience as either an optical assistant or dispenser. You will have fantastic organisation and communication skills, able to work effectively in a team and thrive on working at a fast pace.
Skills and experience:
The successful candidate will have a rewarding career with Specsavers and will possess the following skills and experience:
- Optical dispensing qualification experience is highly desired, but not essential.
- Previous experience in the optical industry
- Flexible availability during the week, late-night trading and weekends.
- A self-starter with a sense of humour who enjoys variety and a busy environment
- Excellent verbal and written skills with strong attention to detail
- The ability to build genuine and supportive relationships with colleagues and customers
Benefits and perks:
- Birthday Leave
- Volunteer Leave
- Friends & Family Discount
- 2 Pairs of Free Glasses per year
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
- An in-depth on boarding and training program, that will continue throughout your career
- Career development and advancement opportunities