No jobs found.
BaristaWe’re looking for an experienced Barista to join our team at Comes & Goes cafe. You must have at least one year experience and know how to serve specialty coffee.Full-timeLower Hutt
Helpdesk CoordinatorWe have a great opportunity for a Helpdesk Coordinator to join the Corporate Solutions team in our Wellington CBD office. We are looking for a confident professional with administrative experience to take ownership of the Facilities Management Helpdesk.
Please note that this is an administrative support role, not an IT service desk role.
This role is 20 hours per week, preferably Monday - Friday 3 pm - 7 pm, or to be agreed with the successful candidate.
- Assist with enquiries and fault requests via phone, email, and system-generated requests
- Provide a high level of personalised and professional customer service
- Liaise with Facilities Managers and contractors
- Maintain the Facilities Management database
- Support the Operations Manager and wider team as required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and priority management skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to cope under pressure
- Team player
- Proactive and flexible
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Willingness to learn and master our property-based system
Our enterprising culture empowers our people to do their best work, collaborating with our global experts to maximise every opportunity and lead the industry. For you, this means a world of opportunity and the platform to learn, grow and succeed.Part-timeWellington
Shopify Support Advisor - RemoteKia Ora! The work of a Shopify Support Advisor is incredibly rewarding and equally challenging. Our merchants have amazing stories filled with highs and lows, frustrations, and triumphs. It is in these moments and many in between that you would make an impact.
As an Advisor, you’ll work remotely from the comfort of your home while working within a dynamic, diverse and supportive environment. You won’t always know the answers to the questions you’re being asked, so your ability to be resourceful is key! We believe in human-centred, high-quality customer experiences. Using chats, phone calls and emails, you’ll be there to listen, teach, problem solve and explore growth opportunities with Shopify merchants. As part of that growth, you’ll be there to connect merchants with potential new features or plans to ensure they get the most out of the Shopify platform.
If you’re up for the challenge and enjoy working in a high-pressure environment, we encourage you to apply and take part in a hiring process that will allow you to meet folks at Shopify and get a taste for what the job entails. We aim to provide you with as much information about the role early in the process so that you know what to expect throughout, and in your first few months.
Following 4 weeks of training and 2 weeks of mentoring, you will begin responding to our merchants on live channels as part of a small squad, who is there to support you. All Advisors work a combination of weekdays, weekends and holidays in a full-time capacity.
We believe in supportive teams, an inclusive work environment and providing growth opportunities within your role. We also work remotely - which means you get to be part of a fast-growing global tech company from the comfort of your home.
Even if you’ve never held a similar position but you’re interested so far and relate to the things we’ve outlined below, we want to hear from you!
- Adhering to a daily schedule that includes a mix of: Phones, three (3) simultaneous chats, and emails.
- Ensuring merchants have a quick response time by staying on top of your assigned tickets, with same-day ticket review.
- Acting as a business coach and thinking about the merchant’s business holistically when offering solutions.
- Completing essential follow-up documentation after each interaction.
- Engaging in human conversations with merchants to identify and resolve issues, and provide coaching/growth opportunities for their businesses.
- Offer needs-based solutions, not pushy sales.
- Advocating for merchants and the Shopify platform by communicating with stakeholders.
- Owning your own development through reflection, reviewing past interactions and preparing to discuss growth opportunities with your lead in regular 1:1 meetings.
Requirements for the role:
- Live and have legal authorization to work in New Zealand.
- Extensive experience providing exceptional customer service in a contact centre, retail or service environment.
- Have appropriate remote work set-up - such as quiet space, stable internet connection, and a back-up location in case of issues with the primary location.
- Have access to a wired internet speed of at least 25 Mbps download speed and 10 Mbps upload. You can check your speed here.
- The hours that we are currently hiring for are set to be a rotating schedule with varying 8-hour shifts starting anytime between 7:00 am - 11:00 am in your local timezone. This means some days your shifts could be as early as 7 am-3 pm, and as late as 11 am-7 pm. You would have notice well in advance for your scheduled times, and the idea would be to have them as consistent as possible, but due to varying needs, we do require full availability. This would also include rotating weekend shifts.
- Proven track record of being incredibly resourceful and finding solutions even when there is no clear path.
- Ability to adapt to new processes and work accurately in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Proficiency with technology paired with excellent typing skills.
- Have strong reading, writing and communication skills.
- Willingness to learn all about entrepreneurship, care deeply about people support and enjoy having genuine human conversations.
- Possess a high level of understanding, patience and empathy. Able to navigate more difficult conversations/interactions with professionalism.
- Are committed to continuous growth and learning. You understand that every challenge is an opportunity and you get excited about learning new things.
- Ensure privacy and security practices are followed at all times for both merchants and Shopify.
- A background or interest in business, marketing, retail, or sales.
- Ran or had exposure to running a business or being an entrepreneur.
If your experience is this close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms – skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.Full-timeWellington
InstructorsNOW HIRING for summer season 2020/2021.
- Senior Rock Instructor
- Rock Climbing Instructors
- Adventure Club Instructor
- Adventure Club Coordinator
Apply now if you're interested in joining our team.Full-timeWellington
Christmas casualsARE YOU AMAZING? JOIN US AS AN AMAZE AMBASSADOR THIS CHRISTMAS...
DECJUBA is an Australian privately-owned women's fashion label that delivers amazing at every touchpoint. We are passionate about our greatest assets, our people. We harness the incredible talent in our team and set them up for further success through our commitment to continuous growth and development
AT DECJUBA AS AN AMAZE AMBASSADOR WE…
- Are passionate about our #Dream Team and are committed to continuous -learning and development to set our team up for success
- Have an awesome 30% team discount
- Have an AMAZING induction program that will have you on the front foot in your journey to success
- Open the door to continue your retail career with us and learn from the best in the business
HOW OUR AMAZE AMBASSADORS DELIVER AMAZING...
- Have full availability from 9th November 2020 – 12th February 2021
- Be available to work across multiple locations
- Will be available to work key dates including Boxing day, New Years Eve & New Years Day
- Be passionate about fashion, styling and all the current trends
- Be driven to deliver #AMAZING customer experiences
- Thrive in a busy environment where no 2 days are the same
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR AMAZE AMBASSADORS TO JOIN OUR TEAMS IN THE FOLLOWING STORES...
Don't miss out on this epic opportunity to join an incredible brand this Christmas and possibly secure an ongoing place in Team DECJUBA in 2021!Part-timeWellington
Front of house/bar staffWe require experienced Duty Managers, Front of House and Bar staff with large event / Wedding experience, serving up to 250 guests for a range of shifts over a 7 day week.
Applicants must have a full driver's license and own transport to and from the venue.
Day and evening shifts available on a casual basis for upcoming busy wedding season through to June 2021.Part-timeWellington
BOH Team MemberThe Gorilla Burger Caravan on Leeds Street is looking for Back of House Team Members to join the team!
Kapura (previously Wellington Hospitality Group) has a new venture! We have opened Gorilla Burger, located outside Fortune Favours on Leeds Street. Open 7 days a week, 12.00 pm to 9.00 pm ish (later working hours on Fridays and Saturdays) we are looking for candidates who can work flexible hours during the week and weekends.
Whether you fancy a classic beef burger or a veggie burger, we got you covered! The Gorilla Burger caravan will be catering for anyone looking for a fast and delicious feed to-go, as well as catering for the Fortune Favours patrons who are craving the perfect pairing to their Wellington made craft beer, a juicy, mouth watering burger!
We are ideally seeking candidates who are eager to learn the art of cooking great burgers!
Key requirements for the role include:
- Previous experience working in a food caravan or kiosk (preferred but not mandatory)
- Ideally 1-2 years cheffing experience
- Able to work 25-35 hours per week
- Willingness to be hands on during key service times
- Ability to follow and execute food safety plans and follow company procedures
- Proven communication skills
- High personal standards
- A team player mentality
What's in it for you? As ever, we're extremely passionate about the development of our team and provide everyone with industry leading training, a clear structure for career progression and numerous rewards and incentives.
- A clear career path and staff progression
- Quarterly performance reviews
- 50% off all food whilst working
- 25% off all food and drink when not working
- Monthly employee of the month award including restaurant vouchers, sports tickets and spa & beauty vouchers
- Regular on-site and company-wide incentive schemes
- Support or donations with any charity & community projects you are involved in
If this sounds like a role you would smash out of the park and we sound like the type of company you would like to work for then please…... apply now!Full-timeWellington
ManagerWe are needing a manager to join our fun team. Full-time hours, weekends are a must! Mostly day/early evening shifts for the right person.
Must be bubbly, be able to easily talk to people as we have a lot of regulars. LCQ and managers certificate required but could look at providing it for someone who is willing to do the work.Full-timeWellington
Wait staffWe’re looking for part-time wait staff to join our team, working days will be Friday night and Saturday night,
if you have a bubbly personality and like working in a fast-paced environment we want you!Part-timeWellington
Customer Service RepresentativesThis is a unique customer service role with variety and plenty of customer contact. Your duties will range from taking calls, making bookings, to checking in passengers, marshalling vehicles, handling luggage and working on the lines to prepare our ships for its voyage across the beautiful Cook Strait.
You will be required to drive our luggage truck from the terminal to our ships. A full and clean drivers' licence is required, as will your ability to drive a manual vehicle.
Our days revolves around our ships sailing times, therefore, you may be required to work nights, weekends and public holidays.
This is a varied role where no two days are the same and you'll be guaranteed to have fun while striving to deliver a memorable service for our travellers. You'll be part of an awesome team based at the Wellington Ferry Terminal, we're a tight knit bunch, supportive and passionate about exceeding our customers' expectations.
What are we looking for?
You must love working with people and have a passion for delivering excellent customer service! You will get to meet and interact with a diverse group of travellers from all over the world and different walks of life, and you will get the opportunity to make their experience on the Bluebridge Cook Strait Ferries just a little bit more special.
We are looking for enthusiastic team players with a positive can-do attitude, fantastic communication skills and ability to remain calm under pressure. You'll be tech-savvy and can pick up new systems quickly and have high attention to detail.
If you're looking for a fantastic career in tourism or customer service, then this could be the perfect role or you. We would love to hear from you, please apply online now!Full-timeWellington
Chef de partieWe are an exciting new quick-service restaurant looking for a Chef de partie to work in our kitchen and cover the evening shift. PHO-MO serves Vietnamese inspired Street food. Fresh, Fast and Delicious. Eat-in or Take away.
Our menu requires you to operate deep fryer, grill, cooking noodles and food prep. If you are an NZ citizen and have 2+ years experience and have the highest hygiene standards, please apply now.Full-timeWellington
ReceptionistSituated in the heart of the Wellington CBD, with 139 bedrooms, 70 seat restaurant and boardroom, Novotel Wellington is currently recruiting for a Part-Time Receptionist to join their Front Office team.
Reporting to the Front Office Manager, you will be assisting guests upon arrival, ensuring the smooth check-in and check out, and assisting them with any queries throughout their stay.
Part-Time (Minimum 8 hours per week).
- MUST have working rights in NZ.
- MUST have Full NZ Drivers LicencePart-timeWellington
Christmas Casual Sales AssistantsWe're looking for Christmas Casuals to join our team during the busy holiday period. This will be a temporary role commencing end of September/early October and concluding early February 2021. Great for students or anyone wanting to pick up extra shifts!
- Able to commit to casuals shifts from late September/early October, work over the - Christmas/New Year period and conclude early February 2021
- Create a fun, energetic environment for our customers
- Knowledge of and contributes to daily sales and KPI targets
- Consistently practices exceptional customer service
- Consistently perform to operational and merchandising standards
- Partner with teammates on tasks processes, merchandising and product flow opportunities
- Ensure product knowledge of footwear, apparel and accessories
- Support superior standards around store cleanliness and store safety
- Acts in accordance with store policies and procedures at all times
Essential Skills Attributes:
- 1 + years' retail experience in a busy, retail environment
- Able to hit the ground running! Providing our customers with a winning experience during the busy holiday season
- with the maintenance and display of stock on display
- Must be able to perform all retail floor functions including standing for extended periods, climb ladders, stocking and retrieving merchandise, and unloading shipments
- Strong selling techniques and experience delivering high-level customer service
- Is strongly customer-focused and delivers outstanding customer service
- Can maintain merchandising standards to maximize sales
- Is a team player and leads by example
- Can manage high traffic of customers
Front of houseWe're gearing up for another busy ol' summer down here at Bin44 - and are on the hunt for a part-time FOH member of staff or two!
Availability on Fridays/Saturdays/Sundays is essential, hospo experience and an interest in craft beer are preferable.Part-timeWellington
Chef de PartieWe are looking for a CDP to join our Parrotdog team.
- Supporting the Head Chef/ Manager in a busy kitchen in delivering consistent quality foods.
- Rotate stock, keep up to date with new products, recipes, and preparation techniques.
- Ensure effective communication between staff by maintaining a secure and friendly environment.
- Should be able to set an example to others for personal hygiene and cleanliness on and off duty.
Apply now if interested.Full-timeWellington
Bike Mechanic / Shuttle Driver / Tour HostGood with bikes, and great with people? We should talk! We operate all over the greater Wellington area, providing bike hire and sales, servicing and maintenance of clients’ bikes, supported day trips and multi-day cycle tours. We’re growing fast and need more help!
- Mechanical - build, repair and service a range of bikes to a high standard, at our workshop @ The Bike Shed - Pencarrow
- Hosting/shuttling / guiding - help out with group rides and tours, all over the Remutaka Cycle Trail and beyond with Cycle Remutaka
- Customer service - treat customers to great service and bike chat
- Can be part or full time, but must be willing to work most weekends
- Good pay (negotiable according to experience)
- Flexibility - we can usually give time off or swap shifts at short notice
- Great staff discounts - we pass on our wholesale rates on most major brands, and you can jump on any of our tours/shuttles for free on your days off (or use our kayaks and SUPs etc at our Days Bay site).
- A healthy mix of indoor/outdoor work
- Social - you’ll be working with stoked clients and other happy staff
What we’re looking for (must-haves):
- Friendly, outgoing, and confident attitude
- Love for cycling and the outdoors
- Responsible, reliable and proactive
- Good levels of mechanical knowledge and experience working on bikes (workshop experience is a definite plus)
- A full drivers’ licence for at least the last 2 years (this is a requirement for gaining a - P endorsement which is needed for driving shuttles)
Bonus points for:
- Outdoor recreation or tourism experience
- P endorsement
- First aid qualifications
Barista all rounderWe are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and hard-working to come on as a Barista and all-rounder with us.
We require someone who has the following attributes:
`- An enthusiastic and friendly personality
- Has excellent communication skills to be able to take orders and instruction correctly
- `Some barista experience is useful
- `Can work under pressure and handle a busy work environment
If you are passionate about hospitality, enjoy the rush of a busy cafe/retail shop we are keen to meet you.
You must have at least 1 year of hospitality experience.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.Part-timeLower Hutt
Baker & CookExperienced Baker and Cook required to work with the Zany Zeus Team.
If you have the following attributes please apply:
-Efficient multi-tasker required to work as part of a passionate team of foodies
-Skills required: food preparation skills, baking, creative flair, interest in food trends and recipes, menu planning, experience in a commercial kitchen, organisational skills essential.
- We require current Food Safety Certificates.
A strong work ethic and high standards of quality, and presentation are essential.
Working as part of a team and weekend work is required.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.Part-timeLower Hutt
Kitchen handWe are looking for a Dishwasher to join our amazing team starting immediately.
As we are a busy cafe, experience is definitely preferred.
We need someone to work on the following days:
Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday after 12 pm until night and Friday and Sunday 9 am until 4 pm.
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply now.Full-timeWellington
Front of houseWe are looking for someone to join our amazing team.
Must have at least 1 year of experience in the hospitality industry and happy to work on weekends.
Must have Manager certificate.Full-timeLower Hutt
Front of houseWe are currently looking for someone to join our amazing FOH team part-time, offering approximately 20-25 hours a week with the possibility of more hours in the future.
It is important that you have a full drivers license as a small part of your position will include delivery.
Barista/front of housewe have a FOH/Barista role available from 14th Sep. 30 hours per week. Training provided.
The role includes the following duties/responsibilities:
- Serving food and coffee to the standard and specifications of FRANK’S
- Operating the till
- Regular cleaning of the cafe and toilets
- Liaising with the kitchen staff
- Restocking shelves
- Customer service as well as dealing with queries and complaints
- Ensuring the ambience amongst staff and customers is a positive one
Personal characteristics we are looking for
- Enjoys manual work
- Can work early shifts (6 am)
- Fast learner
- Task focused
- Enjoys routine
- Positive attitude
- Has previous experience in the hospitality industry (preferably 1+ year experience in the speciality coffee industry)
- A keen interest in coffee and food
Does it look good to you? Apply now!Full-timeWellington